Chapter 7

Chapter 7

T-Dub

"What da Heeelll"

I  looked at my phone crazy  like Sean could see me but before I could respond he hung up. Quik and Pac looked at me questions filled their eyes, I had to explain.

"Boss man is cummin"

" So wats the Fuckin big deal" Quik interrupted me while size'n me like a bitch. Quik and Pac are twin brothers and are like night and day. Quik got his name for well bein fast, he was "quik" to pop off "quik" to fight "quik" to be down well  dat nigga just plain crazy, He was crunchy black , but it looked good on him, da ladies said he looked liked Tyrese, maybe I'm a hatah but I aint seein it !  He had a angry disposition and a stank attitude but he was notorious in da streets for well ..... "settling fueds between different sects" dont hate I got my Ged !

Pac got his name for you guessed it lookin like my broham Tupac but it wasnt really his looks that got him its his demeaner. Pac was tall and  smooth real smooth can talk da panties off of any broad and diffuse a situation with his tounge rather than his gun.

" Let him finish" Pac said he looked at me intently and repositioned his gun Quik immediately shut dat shit down.

" Boss is comin "  I paused  "aaaaannnnd " I emphasized glaring at Quik " he's bringin sum body"

" Whaaat" the twins said in unison

"exactly " I responded  for as long as I known Sean he has never included anyone in our operation . He was paranoid of everyone thinkin that they was incahoots wit da feds or tryin to murk him or set him up . So fo da past three years its just been me Quik and Pac but we were invincible when Ke was alive....

Ke.. was Seans partna ... I mean dem two together were like ... hood magic  I mean we we all straight  strippers, cars, houses, cash I mean we were movin product so fast we had all da streets talkin .. in all da states !

But .. then ... They kidnapped Kee a bunch of pussy ass niggas threatned Sean told him if we didnt stop ...

They killed him infront of Sean and he lost it!  It took us ten hours to clean up that mess!  That shit was nasssttty ! He has never been da same up until a few weeks ago.

Sean been actin suspect after sum chick ran into him , reaaal suspect like sendin flowers and pullin out sum stalker type shit . If I didnt know any better.....

" look der he go" Quik spat rapid fire

Sean's Aston Martin sped beside us and we all gathered around the car . He opened the door and looked at the mystery passenger.

" Dont be shy come on out" he said smiling . I looked at Pac, Pac looked at Quik, and Quik looked at Sean . I know he aint actin all nicey nice. He had this big stupid ass koolaid grin on his face like he hit da lotto. He walked around to the other side of the car and opened the door.

We all stood in awe as a little cocoa skinned girl stepped nervously out of the car she was pretty in a way, not as fine as the other broads we had fucked wit before but still pretty.  What stood out da most was her slanted eyes like she was chinese or sumthin but you knew she wasnt mixed. Oh yea and those Double D's the girl was stacked !   It was painfully obvious that she was a good girl probebly straight out da church and not those undercover sneaky hoes either a niiiiice take home to momma get em pregnant with your baby and latah marry girls. What the fuck is she doin wit Sean?

Sean grabbed her feelin her up on the sly then kissed her full pink lips. The shock was pure and genuine on her face and she looked reaaaallly uncomfortable , I hope dis fool know what he doin ! I felt Quik move beside me and I knew shit was bout to go down !