Never Say Never

Sean

" Are you ready ?"

Reaper turned and looked at me his one eye glossy and black.

I had agreed to be the ferier of souls for eternity , taking the job that Doc had before he died.... and the job  Reaper possessed now.

I nodded my head but remained silent.

My heart was twisted with grief knowing that me and Jazz could never be together.

He smiled at me with his yellowed and rotted teeth and motioned for his drones to gather around me.

"This is it" I said to myself

Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes feeling the swirl of the power around me . It was hot like  magma it flowed through me and I cringed at the pain.

The heat intensified and I yelled feeling my skin burn, I was lifted into the air the hot wind whipping my dreads in my face.

All of a sudden the door swung open and a bright blinding light entered the room.

Instantly I dropped to the floor and the fire that threatened to consume me disappeared.

"Well, Well Sean "

"Congratulations you passed"

I slowly rose from the floor unsteady and weak

I couldn't believe my eyes

"Mr. Greene " I said shocked

"The one and only " he smiled mischievously he walked closer to me and his Cartier cologne singed my nostrils.

It cant be I looked at Reaper for confirmation but he and his minions were nowhere to be found.

"This whole thing was a test" I said angrily I clutched my fist at my sides. It took all the strength I had left not to punch him in his  arrogant face.

"Of course" he said matter of factly

"Your Final Exam"   

" Sean I am handing you my most expensive asset, my daughter with my multi- Billion dollar company "

" I had to make sure that you would do anything to protect both investments"

he smiled smugly as if he were bragging about buying a new car.

"Now that I know that you will do anything, and even die to protect my daughter ,our real Business ventures can begin." he said seriously

"You put Jasmines life in danger to test me!" I said enraged 

"And Kee died just so you can play your stupid game" I was pissed

Xavior opened his mouth to speak but before he could the door opened and Kee stepped into the light.

" Lil cuz I told yo azz not to answer the door"  he said jokingly he was wearing a striking well tailored coal  and black Armani suit, his diamond earrings were removed from his ear and his grillz were also missing.  

I wuz speechless

I just stood der looking like Boo Boo the fool.

"y -You.... were in on this" I said shocked. 

"What can I say.." Kee said smirking

"He made me an offer that I couldn't refuse" he laughed

We embraced with are one armed hugged and I pushed him away from me

"You son of a bitch !" I laughed in relief.

"Where is Jazz" I said turning to her father

"Resting" he said vaugly

"You may want to check on her"

The way he said it made a funny feeling pass over me but I shook it off, Of course I wuz gonna check on my bae.

" So " I said unsure on what to say

"Where does this leave us" I finished turning to Xavior

He looked at Kee then me

"To the Future" he said simply

" And Sean " he said turning towards me

" Never Say Never"