Never Say Never

"Jasmine wait!" he yelled pulling on my arm. I cant believe this! The first man I've ever loved rejecting me, denying me of love, and happieness. Love is a many splintered thing . He grabs me and holds me in his arms. " Look shawty," he says then pauses looking me in the eyes he continues " You are so special to me but.." I  could not take it anymore, breaking away from his embrace I  rush to the door, I needed to get out of his house, his bed room  NOW ! " Fuck it"  I hear him say he catches my hand roughly and pulls me to his chest " Jasmine I love you" he utters. He kisses me passionately,making love with my mouth. Sending waves of pleasure through my body. Sucking on my lips I feel his hands roam, Kneading my butt then hips.A moan escapes my lips, as his lips travel down to my neck I shiver and sigh of pleasure. I run my hands through his long dreads. Then grab them forcefully pulling him to my mouth. he groans in pleasure, then in one swift motion picks me up and places me on the bed.

                                                                  Chapter One

Ever since I could remember I wanted Love, I desired a burning passion, hungered for a Romance that will never fade. Never did I think that it would come from Sean. I've always been attracted to thugs. I don't know what it is. Whether it's their swagg, the way they speak, those saggin pants. Or maybe the attention they command when they walk into a room, the power they ensue,or the fear that they envoke. Whatever it is, it always got my juices flowing. But never ever ..... EVER did I think that I would ever get involved with Sean Carter. His reputation for ruthlessness and violence is shocking as well long. His drug trafficking  is extensive in almost all fifty states, and his .... addiction to all the WRONG kind of women is disgusting as well as abbohrring. And there is that one teensy weensy detail I forgot to mention ... That I'm a good girl, college bound, first in my family that will have ever been to college, and I am a virgin saving myself for marriage.  

 It was a hot summer day in July when I met Sean. We were like two magnets purposed to never meet, but destined to be joined, in a head on collision, litteraly. I was singing Beyonce's Single ladies at the top of my lungs doing as many of the movements as my car allowed. My windows were rolled down because my hoopty of a car didn't have any air conditioning and I had two choices sweat out my perm and suffer in heat, or mess up my wrap and let the windows down. Bye Bye wrap. Now to say I was a perfect driver would be a lie from the pit of hell. To say I was a good driver would be stretching the truth, at the most I was an OK driver. I barely passed the test, couldn't parallel park to save my life, and still parked a little past the white lines every now and again. But what I did back in July was unexcuseable. It was Sunday and I was on my way to church, of course I was late. I was hoping to get there right after announcements, when they were taking up offering. I would walk in through the door straight in the line, put my dollar in the bucket and sit down, like I normally did, but this wasn't a normal Sunday in july. I could blame Beyonce, I could blame Sean, shoot I could just up and blame my car with its bad brakes and no air, but honestly it was my fault, my own stupid mistake.I was feeling guilty of supporting a illumanati, devil worshipin' booty shakin' puppet but I couldn't help it Beyonce has always been and always will be my favorite. Anyways feeling guilty and what not  I ejected the cd and decided I should put on my old Mary Mary cd. I was in the mood fo "Shackles" so I reached down infront of my seat looking for my cd case, that would of been all well and good if a 2011 black on black charger  hadn't swerved infront me the moment I had looked down. Normal people slow down when their not looking or cant see ya know like during a thunder storm or when their head lights are busted, but No not me . I was thinking that I was driving to slow and that the people behind me would'nt be paying attention and would'nt notice my speed reduction.So my dumbass sped up, while looking down, trying to avoid getting rear ended, and smashed into Sean. Thinking back on it its almost funny me "smashing into" "Sean Carter" if my name was Beonca I would think it was fate. but my name is Jasmine and I look nothing like Beyonce.  I was dazed it all happened so fast but in slow motion. All I remember was an air bag punching my face and me mentally cursing out Erica and Tina ( Mary Mary).