Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Jasmine

"Sean ... stop pleeze"

I attempted to close my legs and sit up but he wouldnt let go. His hands gripped my thighs tighter and he took a deep breath.

"Lettme " he kissed the inside of my thigh.

"Taste You" he kissed higher

"Pleeze" he moaned sucking my other thigh. I shivered and closed my eyes. Silence filled the air .

"Jazzy" he whispered

I kept my eyes closed tears threatening to spill .

"Look at me"

I opened my eyes and turned my head away from him swallowing sobs that tried to escape .

I tensed as a pair of arms enveloped me his dreads tickled my face 

"Im sorry "

He hugged me tighter and I relaxed into him my bare chest against his clothed one our naked lower parts entertwined but not connected.

"Im just not ready" I whisperd

He wiped my face and  sighed

" I kno sweetie..... I kno"

He kissed me softly on the lips and I immediately felt comforted. He took off his shirt and placed it over my head and smiled

"Wouldnt wantcha to catch a cold"

I smiled grateful and slightly embarressed . Sean's body was a work of art. He was perfectly sculpted every muscle chiseled. I took my hands and softly traced his pecs squeezing  them gently and we laughed .

"If you keep on Ima hafta charge Ya " He threatened pinning me down and planting a soft kiss on my neck.

"What would be the price "

I whispered

" A part Two of tonight" he responded pinching my nipples gently through his shirt.

"How bout part one and a half" I smiled

He squinted at me and frowned

"What da Fuck"

I laughed and pulled his dreads and he bit my bottom lip. He smiled at me

"You are so beautiful , Do you know that" He said seriously I looked into his eyes and felt his warmth radiate through my body. He ran his hand through my hair and kissed me again softly.

"Why me"

I know it was random but I had to ask, He was everything I shouldnt have,and I was everything he shoudnt want.  

"I mean ..." I paused a little frustrated

" What do you see in me?"

"Are you fa real" he questioned

"I ...I jus dont understand" I  looked down feeling flushed .

Before I could respond he grabbed the back of my neck and brought my lips to his mouth. Kissing couldnt even begin to justify what he was doing. His lips masterfully covered mine soft, persistent and unyielding, his tounge expertly joined mine stroking and probing I finally relaxed into him moaning and cluthing his back I felt his hardness press against me creating friction and I moaned even louder.

He began winding his hips and his manhood began slowly sliiding between my wet lips never penetrating. He picked me up and placed me against the wall and began slowly grinding on me while never breaking the kiss.

He broke the kiss and immediately I was transported back to earth.

He gently placed me back on the bed and postioned me on his chest .He held me and I drifted off into a peaceful sleep. I have never felt more safe.  

T-Dub

Shit !

Ive been blowin Sean up fo da past two hours and I aint get not one response!

I kno hes fucked up on dat bullshit  Quik pulled today but Damn he actin like Im da one who rushed him!

We Fam !

And he kno I got his baq

"Sean dis ya boi hit me up asap" I left my second message for tonight and got inside my Rover. Sean should be home by now. I wuz sittin outside his house smokin a black waitin fo his ass to show.

I scratched my head, wat iz happin to us  ever since Ke died man ....

"Fuck" I spat

I took a drag then dropped that shit. I needed sumthin stronger so I took  out a dime and started to roll dat shit up lightin it I thought about all da things that happened today Quik and his crazy out burst I mean he didnt hafta cum at shorty like dat, and buck Sean , Pac how he stood der calm, cool, and collected like it didnt bother him... or .. or he knew wat wuz cummin,Doc the psycho voodoo man that gives ya da creeps y did it take so damn long for him to get der? and Sean Wat da fuck wuz up wit him bringin sum unknown chick to da spot ? And Ole gurl ? who da fuck iz she cuz I kno dat aint Sean's new Bitch !

I started to get a headache

I called Sean again

I hope he aint out der doin sumthin Stupid ,and  Quik aint da reason y he aint respond,

Da last thing I need iz to get rid of another dead body