Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Jasmine

Tears started to slowly stream down my cheeks. I sniffed feeling my throat grow sore and tight. I never get to see my father and now he pops up  out of nowhere. I finally get to hug him get a chance to talk to him and he banishes me to the bedroom. Im his daughter shoudnt he want to speak to me before Sean? How does he even know about Sean? I wonder whats so important that he couldnt even talk to me. I have so many questions. Why havent you been in my life? Why are you showing up now? Why werent you at the funeral? Wheres mom?

"Jazz" I turned my face to the soft voice, Sean

"Where is he ?' I said

Sean's face told me all I need to know

"He left didnt he" I said feeling fresh waves of tears cascade down my face.

"Dont cry bae" he said slowly sitting beside me on the bed. He kissed me softly and I melted into him. Abruptly the  kissed changed and the  slow tentive comforting kiss turned, sexual and demanding. He bit my lip forcefully and pushed me back on the bed. He loosened the straps of my pants and began intimately touching me. I felt myself become wet.

"Sean stop" I said hoarsly   

I had so many emotions swirling in me the last thing I wanted to do was have sex.

"Sean please" I moaned .My tears of saddness being replaced with tears of pleasure.

"Ooooh shit" I moaned as an orgasm began building. I closed my eyes and then it hit me

"What did yall talk about' I said softly

He didnt respond he kissed me hard working my clit. I moaned in his mouth feeling my eyes roll.

Damn he was doing it again . I grabbed his crotch forcefully and squeezed him gently. He groaned stiffly breaking the kiss. His hand temporarily ceased movement.

I looked at him, searching his eyes, and I saw it ,

"Sean tell me"

He kissed me and I pushed him back, not this time I needed to know the truth, I deserved it.

"Sean " I said more loudly than I needed to. Tears began filling my eyes and I felt them slowly run down my cheeks

"What...Happened" I said staring in his eyes

"Why wont you tell me " I asked sadly

He turned his head and sighed

"Your dad wants us to run his business" he said emotionlessly

"What " I said shocked. Ever since I was little my dad and mom had been shrouded in elusiveness. Where they lived, what they did ,who they were was completely hidden from me since the day I was born. At a young age they told me that I was to live with "Grandma " because they were too "busy" to raise me. Oh of course they were their for all my important stuff :  my first school recitals, my sweet 16,  and Graduation, but never when I needed them.   

"And..." Sean said softly he paused  looking into my eyes"He also wants us to get married"  

"Get Married" I yelled