Surprise !

Surprise !

Time stood completely still as I waited exactly thirty seconds after Sean left to implement my plan of attack.  I decided that the first person I would kill was Scar. Being an expert practioner  on pressure points and Dim Mak ,allows me to have the cleanest kill possible. yeah its cool to stab someone to death or light them on fire but how much evidence can that give. With pressure points, or how I like to refer to them "Death Touch" I quickly and seamlessly kill my target without worrying about Dectective Benson or Stabler finding my shell casings, all I do is spray 100% concentrated alcohol on where I touched them and its lights out. Without hesitating I karate chopped Scar in the neck connecting with the  hyoid bone.  The hyoid bone is a small bone shaped like a U located between the mandible and the larynx. If it is struck with enough force, the result is instant death. Breaking the hyoid bone severs the vagus nerve causing the heart and lungs to stop working. Striking the hyoid pressure points without great force will temporarily immobilize a person due to a lack of oxygen. As much as I like playing with my food I couldn't risk him surviving and jepordizing my fun with Jasmine. So Scarface went Night Night.

I turned to Jasmine and she had a look of utter horror on her face.

She slowly backed away from me

"Please" she whispered locking eyes with me.

My heart fluttered unexpectedly .

 I sighed angrily, pushing my conscious aside.

 I grabbed her and started to strangle her.

She grabbed my hands looking up at me with those strange eyes, something in them made me resist my instinct to kill. She collapsed in my arms. As I held her I knew that I had to leave and I knew that technically my job wasn't finished. But I was prepared to do something that I have never done before.

I was going to take Jasmine Greene home, and she is going to live with me forever.