Sun Prince! Lloyd x Moon Princess! Kara

This is an AU of my own creation. Inspired by the song "The Moon Rises" on YouTube. Don't judge me. It was three am when I found the song. Anyway. In this, Lloyd is the Sun Prince and my OC, Kara, is his sister and the Moon Princess. Please don't judge me I was sleep deprived when I wrote this. On to the story.

~Kara's POV~
I was walking through the castle that my twin and I shared. I was near the throne room as the sun began to set. I watched with bitterness as the sun slowly sank below the horizon and my beautiful night took hold of the skies. I began to sing as the sun vanished below the horizon. 

Now the hour has come at last
The soft and fading light
Has crossed the west horizon
And has bidden us goodnight. 

I watched as a beautiful crescent moon rose over the world before I looked towards the fields outside the capital city and continued my saddened singing. 

And what a lovely night it is
To walk a moonlit field
Too see the softer shades
That are by starlight, now revealed. 

I sighed and continued my singing as I continued my walk to the throne room. I completely ignored the paintings of my brother that hung in the halls throughout the entire castle. 

So why is it that now,
When all is quiet and at rest,
When candles glow and all the world
Is at its very best,
The people of Ninjago
Should lock themselves away
To shun the Moon and wait instead
For brother's sunny day. 

I looked around the throne room out of hate before I looked up at the big glass ceiling styled like the sun before I looked through the glass to the stars outside for a moment before I walked over to a window. 

Am I so wrong to wish that
They would see things like I do? 

I turned back to the throne as I used my powers to create ghostly images of people bowing to me. 

And am I so wrong to think
That they might love me to?

My sadness turned to rage as the images vanished and I looked towards the throne as I created more images of him and people bowing to him and ignoring me.
Why shouldn't they adore me,
Is it not within my right? 

A wind blew the window behind me open and turned the images I created to dust as my rage continued to grow. 

I'll not be overshadowed!
Mine is not the lesser light! 

I turned back to the window and looked up at the moon.

I've waited long enough now
For them all to come around.
And though the Sun may plead and threaten,
The Moon will stand her ground!

I created a small orb of power in my hands and sent it up to the moon. I watched as my bluish power encircled the moon and the black sky sly began to turn dark red. I sadly looked down at my hands before I looked up to the moon with a wicked grin. 

It comes to this at last,
I will no longer yield the sky
If they cannot love but one ruler alone!
See the Moon is rising!
She has come to claim the heavens
For her own!

I watched with a wicked grin as the shade blocking the glow of my Moon moved out of the way to reveal its beautiful full glow. I turned and walked away from the window a little as I formed a ball of power in my hands and shot it at the ceiling, slowly causing the castle I lived in to transform from one that celebrated my brother and his accursed Sun to one that celebrated me and my beautiful moon.

An all will know the wonders
Of my dark and jeweled sky
When all the world is wrapped in
An eternal lullaby!

I began walking towards the throne that I now hold as my own. I stood in front of the throne and used my magic to fill the braziers with an emerald green fire.

So say goodnight
Of this, the final setting of the Sun!
Tomorrow, Dawn's in darkness,
The Night Time has begun!

I let out an evil laugh and sat in the throne as a chill filled the air. I smirked towards the doors of the throne room, waiting for my brother to come and stop me.