Chapter 1: Join the Club

A/N: That's from the interview "Fifth Harmony Answer 10 Questions" which is on YouTube if you haven't seen it.

"Next question... Have you ever done anything naughty on a plane?" The bearded interviewer asked us in his heavy Kiwi accent. "Have you been asked that question?"

"No, no..." Dinah replied, her face flashing her signature puzzled look. Well, that was an unusual question...

"What can you do that's naughty on a plane?" I caught myself questioning out loud. I was sincerely curious, to be honest.

Lauren let out a chuckle at the other end of the table, which called my attention. My eyes met hers just in time to see a smirk take shape on her face as she said:

"A few things..." Her smug look told me she was totally hiding something. Normani and Dinah sniggered at our bandmate's reply and I concluded I'd just have to ask her about it later. There was no way she was gonna explain that right now, especially with her mom in the other room.

We moved on with the questions but my mind kept bringing me back to that one moment. What did she know that I didn't? Had she done anything naughty on a plane? What kind of thing? When? How? Ugh, I was so curious.

Eventually the interview came to an end. We said goodbye to everyone in the radio station and climbed in the van parked outside that would take us back to our hotel.

"Alright, dawg, now you better spill it," Dinah said in a demanding tone as soon as we were all sat on the van. "What embarrassing thing did you leave in a hotel?"

Normani immediately burst out laughing and Lauren blushed. Of course, the green eyed girl had also blurted out something suspicious when the New Zealander asked her that particular question, but I hadn't given it too much attention since I was still curious about the airplane one.

"Okay, but don't tease me like this one," Lauren said, pointing at Normani, who was cackling on the seat next to her.

"I won't make any promises," Dinah lifted her hands defensively. "But c'mon, spill it. And you better finish this story before we get back to the hotel."

"So," Lauren interrupted before the Polynesian could say anything else, "It was what, months ago? Maybe last year, I don't remember..."

"Of course you don't," Normani teased, getting a death glare in response.

"Anyways, I accidentally left this... toy in my hotel room, and-"

"Oh my God," I couldn't hold back my laughter. I put my hand on my mouth, shocked. "You didn't."

"I did."

"What kind was it?"

"Dinah!" Lauren blushed even harder. "...A vibrator."

She cringed as Normani, Dinah, and I completely lost it.

"Oh, c'mon, don't pretend you don't have it either." She scolded.

"Hm maybe but we don't leave it around hotel rooms," Dinah teased, making me chortle even harder. My stomach was starting to ache from all this laughter. "That's dumb, girl."

"That's not even the worst part," Normani smirked, kinking her eyebrows playfully at us. "Tell 'em the worst part, Laur." The green eyed girl glared at her before continuing the story.

"I was halfway through check out when suddenly this hotel staff member approaches me, in the lobby, in front of dozens of people", she cringed again, but seemed to sort of find it comical as well. "And he pulls out the vibrator and asks me if it is mine."