Chapter Twelve

MADISON POV

"I can't believe you!" Abby gasped, winking at me, as I walked through the door of our hotel room. Ellie looked up from the book she was reading and gave me a weird look.

"What!?" I asked as I started to draw more attention from the girls.

"Those aren't your clothes," Ellie pointed out. I looked down at Nash's clothes, which now hung loosely over my body.

"Oh," I looked up at them. "Just didn't want to sleep in my dress." I shrugged. Ellie nodded, instantly believing me and going back to her book. I hated lying to her and my heart filled with guilt.

"Come onnnn!" Abby said. "You're telling me you spent almost a whole night alone with someone that hot and you didn't lose.....it?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes, completely over the conversation.

"No." My tone came out harsh and Abby"s radiant smile disappeared. "Just let it go. I don't want to talk about it." I said, waving her off as I shut myself in the bathroom, turning on the shower. I needed to get rid of his smell, something his clothes were not particularly helping. I stripped down tossing his pj pants and shirt in a pile on the floor of the other side of the bathroom. As I hopped into the shower, all I could think about was the fact that I'd found yet another guy who couldn't make up his mind about me. I was so done with indecisive people.

"YOU CAN'T GO IN THERE!!!" I heard one of the girls yell from outside, as the bathroom door flew open.

"Shit!" I cursed as I poked my head around the sheer white shower curtain. Nash stood frozen for a second, before one of the girls grabbed at him. He snapped out of his shocked state, pushing whoever was trying to get him out, shutting and locking the door behind him. "What the hell are you doing!?" I exclaimed, covering my body with my hands, despite the fact that I knew logically he probably couldn't see anything but an outline of a shadow.

"Sorry!" He yelled, struggling to wipe a goofy grin off his face. "I just had to talk to you!"

"You couldn't text me!?" I asked, eyeing the towel rack. It was empty, the new towels stacked on the sink counter across the room. "Or, you know, waited until I was dressed!?" There was a swift and hard knock at the door, then.

"Madison, if he doesn't come out, I'm calling Penny!" It was Ellie, I could hear the panic in her voice.

"I'm fine," I yelled back, sending Nash a glare. "Just give me a second." Silence followed, which prompted Nash to proceed.

"I didn't want to hurt you," Nash told me, taking a step closer. I instinctively grabbed the curtain, pulling it more in front of my body and shielding his eyes. "I don't want to hurt you." He corrected himself. He tried very hard to keep his eyes on me, snapping them back up to my face every time they seemed to wander. "Please," he said. "Let me make it up to you." His voice was calm and sincere and I hated how his blue eyes bore into me, making my heart melt a little.

"Maybe." I told him after thinking about it for a second. "But I'm not making out with you like that again if you're going to act like a jerk afterwards. And," I paused, blushing profusely, as I looked down at the tiled floor. "You either have to get out now or hand me a towel."

"Can I have one kiss before I do?" He asked, mulling over both the options in his head.

"Don't push your luck," I glared at him.

"Alight," he said, throwing up his hands in surrender. He tossed me a towel and I gratefully wrapped it around my body.

"Now get out," I told him, stepping out of the shower. Nash's breath seemed to hitch a bit as his eyes fell on me. "What?" I gave him a strange look. "You're being weird," I told him as he stuttered a little, trying to form coherent words. "Oh my God, get out!" I said, stepping forward and pushing him out the door myself.

"I, you can, do you, call me!" He stuttered, before I closed the door on him, making sure to lock it this time. I leaned my head back against the door, sighing in relief. Not one boy had seen me naked before, and the thought terrified me.

"You okay?" Ellie hesitantly asked.

"Yeah!" I told her. "I'll be right out!"

"Did you lose it?" Abby shouted. I laughed.

"No!" I yelled at her.