Chapter 3

I let go of James and ran as fast as possible to the scream.  I turned the corner and stopped dead in my tracks.  Someone dressed in black and wearing a mask was holding one of the pack pups with a knife to there neck.  "Let him go!"  The stranger smiled and began to laugh.  "Never!  You don't get it.  I need this kid for a job.  So toodles for now."  The guy then ran out and into the forest.  I couldn't fallow since I was pregnant but I got a bit of his jacket before he left.  "Why didn't you fallow him?!"  I turned to see what must be the boys mother.  "I'm sorry I would've but I cant shift."  She glared at me.  "I don't give a care!  That was my son and now he's gone!  Its all your fault!"  Right then it hit me.  There after me.  If it wasn't for me this family would have there son.  I stood there petrified.  I never even noticed my own child kicking.  I quickly turned and walked out the door.  I was going to fix this.

      I walked out into the forest not caring what happened.  I had to find the boy.  I ran straight into the forest and continued to run.  I fallowed the scent and found the boys shoe.  I continued to run when I tripped and attempted to catch myself from falling on my stomach.  When I got up I saw I was in a clearing.  Right across from me the boy. 

       I got up and was about to run toward the boy when I noticed something.  It wasn't the boy and I was floating.  "Welcome.  We've been waiting for you."  I looked at the boy and tilted my head.  "What do you mean?"  We need to tell you some stuff.  If thats ok."  I nodded my head and floated toward him.