Chapter 9

Hey everyone it's me! I am here with a new chapter so enjoy!
************************************
"Scarlett! Scarlett!"  I heard yelling snapping me out of my trance.  I looked at James wondering what he wanted.  "Yes?"  He sighed.  "I thought something was wrong."  Oh.  I thought someone died.  "Jamey!"  Huh, who is Jamey?

I looked over to see a little girl running toward us. "Hey Lillian what's up?" The girl Lillian smiled. "The sky." I laughed she was just so cute. I noticed James was laughing to. "Who she?" Lillian pointed her finger at me. I looked at James. "She is your sister." Wait what? "How she my sister?" That's what I wanted to know. I again looked at James. "You see she is my mate. Making her your sister." I forgot about that. I heard my stomach growl in need of food. I looked at my stomach. And stood up. I saw James looking at me. Guess he heard it to. "Alrighty, why don't we go get something to eat hmm?" He looked at Lillian who looked at me. "Is she coming?" James nodded his head. "Ok I'm hungry anyway." James set her down and she ran up to me holding her arms out.

"What you name?" I giggled she was just so cute.  "Scarlett."  She nodded her head and looked at the burnt stove.  "What happen?"  I laughed.  "We tried to cook and it failed."  James looked at me sad.  "It did not fail we just got distracted."  I looked at him.  "Really now?"  He nodded.  We then heard my stomach growl again.  Me and James laughed.

       "Let's go get food for the little one."" And with that we headed out.  When we got to Wendy's Lillian looked at me.  She leaned toward my ear since I was carrying her.  "What did Jamey mean by little one?"  She sure could pronounce well.  "Well why don't you ask him?"  She looked towards him and asked to be put down.

     I put her down and she ran to James.  I saw him pick her up and she whispered something in his ear.  She looked at me and he put her down.  By now I had found a table and was sitting down at it.  She run up and sat down next to me.  "What did Jamey say?"  She looked at me.  "He said you have a baby in your belly that you ate.  It was hungry so he decided we should go get food.  Why did you eat baby?"  I just stared at her.  Oh no.