Chapter 8

Hey everyone.  2 weeks before the challenge ends.  I am so far in the lead and decided if we win to write another book.  It is called 'In Love with Poseidon'.  So please vote and comment thanks. :)
************************************
   When I woke up I was very confused.  What happened?  Then everything came rushing back.  I'm pregnant.  That's all I could think.  And yet I am still a virgin.  I started crying.  I don't know when James came as hugged me but I was grateful.

       "Are you ok?"  Am I ok?  I don't know.  I am pregnant with someone's child and trying to run away from my mate.  "I don't know anymore."  I had to tell the truth.  I don't know why but I did.  "I will help you.  Raise it I mean.  It might not be mine but your my mate and I wouldn't care."  I noticed how shaggy his hair was right then.  "Thanks."  I did not know what came over me but I loved him.  I tried to run away and I still love him.

         When morning came around I was anxious.  I wanted to ask James a question but I don't know if he can.  I went downstairs and into the kitchen to cook something.  As I hit the stairs a smell of pancakes and bacon wafted up the stairs.

     I walked downstairs hungry as ever.  I wonder who was cooking?  I entered the kitchen to see James wearing a robe saying kiss the man.  I walked up to him and did just that.  When we broke apart we were smiling like a bunch of school kids.  "Well it's better than running away."  I just laughed. 

       I have a question that's been killing me and it's time to ask.  "I have a question."  Well that's a great way to start.  "Yes?"  Ok here goes nothing.  "I want to know what you want to name the baby."  Ugh that sounded so stupid.  "Well......" BEEP BEEP BEEP! I forgot about the food!  We started running around with water and such and it went crazy.  As the smoke cleared I noticed something.  A hooded figure was outside staring. I blinked and they were gone.  Weird.