Chapter 4

Scarlett's pov
************************************
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!

Why do I hear a heart rate monitor. Thinking back on what I last remember, all of the last events came back into my head. The attack and James, Jame's! As I sit up and look around the hospital room I see James in a chair asleep by my bed. I need to leave.

As I open the door the first thing I do is listen for anyone. Hearing no foot steps and making sure James was still asleep, I sneak out as towards my room. As I get their I immediately go and change. Once that's done I pack and jump out my window.

As I start to run, I feel my wolf whimper while understanding why we are running. I just can't put our pack or our mate in danger. As I think back memories flow through my head of the day I was kidnapped.

You brat! I told you to cooperate. I want you to become Luna of this pack! If you would cooperate I wouldn't hurt you......

I remember the day I also found out my mom and dad were in danger. I can't give up now though I have to save the pack.

Wam! What the heck! I see James on top of me in wolf form. "Get off!" I growled at him. "No! Where do you think your going!?" He yells at me. Mates can be so annoying. "I am leaving the pack that's what!" I am getting annoyed and if he doesn't get off I will hurt him. "Why?" I am so not telling him why. "Not telling! Get off me now!" I yelled and but him. "I am future alpha and I say no!" Brat!

As I bit him I jump up and snarl. Then I noticed other pack members or specifically pack warriors. S I go back with them. I'll just leave tonight.
*************************************
I hope you enjoyed! I was listen to back in black by AC DC while writing this and thought of this all thx to it. Please vote and comment!