Chapter 5

As we enter the pack house I am immediately taken up to a room that smells just like James. It was a bedroom with a queen size bed with blue and brown. It was gorgeous is my sum up. "This is my room. I want to know why you keep running away." Shoot! I can't tell James my reason. He will freak out. "I can't tell you." Good, that works. "Why, does it have something to do with your past?" Why does he have to be so cute and smart. I might as well tell him. "Yes it does." I then head downstairs.

When I enter the kitchen the first thing I see is the Luna and James mother, Abigail. "Why hello Scarlett. "Hello Luna." Is what I reply with.  I was wondering why se was here.  She was supposed to be with the other Luna's.  I know she died two years ago, but that was when I found out I can see ghosts.  I became very useful to the pack after that.  "Scarlett who are you taking to?"  James asked me.  He came down without me noticing!  I forgot to tell him!  "I-I was t-talking to l-Luna, your mother."  I sighed at that last part. 
*************************************
Sorry for the short chapter.  I have experienced writers block.  If any of you have ideas for the book I would love to here them.