Chapter 3

This is James.  Played by Tyler posey.  I hope you enjoy and this chapter is based off of James pov.  Please vote and comment.
***********************************
I am here to annoy you

James shot up from bed. Then he here's it again only this time in his own voice. It's the ringtone to Coral the packs slut. Sighing he decides to block her. As he unlocks his phone he sees a picture of him and Scarlett as kids. As he looks at his contacts he also sees her number. "You need to get over her James, you and I both know why we can't be friends." " yea, but I wish we could." He mutters under his breath.

After he showers he heads downstairs for breakfast.  Quickly eating he feels his wolf get super eager.  Today is his 18 birthday and he is supposed to find her mate in the next 24 hours.  He looks outside and sees Scarlett talking to her friends. 

         As he gets to school he decides to go talk to his History teacher, Mr. Lychen.  He has the weirdest name and no one knows why.  He did chose it after all.

     "Mr. Lychen, I was wondering about the assignment from yesterday.  I had to go help with the attack on the pack."  James explains thinking of the rogue attack only hours before.  "Worry about nothing.  We watched a movie the whole time."  Mr. Lychen explains.  Hearing the Bell he quickly thanks him and leaves.

       As soon as he neared his classroom he could smell honey and vanilla.  The addicting smell was from his classroom.  All he hears his wolf chant is one word, Mate!  As soon as he realizes this he immediately runs into his English class. There he sweeps his eyes for the girl. He lands on Scarlett and stares. Mine! Agreeing with my wolf I walk up to her. I notice she starts panicking and I stop. She stands up and runs out.

*rogues in the territory. Heading straight for the school. I want you to evacuate everyone. His father explains in the mind link. Immediately he panicked. He told the teacher and ran after Scarlett.

He sees her closing her eyes and laying on the ground in wolf form. A big tan wolf is on top of her about to kill her. I immediately shifted and attacked. I've smelt him before.

As my dad shows up I immediately ran to Scarlett. She shifted back and was fully clothed. Thank goodness to. She was muttering I am sorry and my name. She was going faint. "Scarlett stay awake! Scarlett!"