Chapter 6

Hey everyone. Sorry the update is late I was at a track meet. I hope you enjoy.
************************************
I really need to start to think of a way to get away. I mean it is going to be hard but hey, a girl can try right? "Hey Scarlett are you ok?" James asked. I got it! "Hey I am. Want to do something for me?" I asked him. "Sure" "Can you go get me a thing of hot chocolate?" I wasn't really wanting hot chocolate. I really wanted to get away. "Yea sure." He sighed and left. I took this as an opportunity. I had packed a bag last night. Now was my time to leave.

I had jumped out the window took off my clothes and shifted. I did not want to risk being caught. I started running as fast as I could in wolf form. I heard a howl behind me and pushed harder. I was so not going to get caught. I felt something beside me and ran faster. Humph! The idiot slammed into me! I was laying on the floor when I felt something pinch my shoulder. I looked over and saw a girl with a gun. I have been shot!

As I was on the floor I realized I wasn't shot but I was going to sleep. I saw black spots everywhere. I decided to let darkness take me. I was in a dark place with memories everywhere. I found it weird. Scarlett, listen that girl wants you dead. She is from your past don't let her get you. Stay with your mate! Then it was dark again. All of a sudden a memory popped up. It was of me and a girl. I was 12 and it was just after my first shift. The girl I was with was the girl I saw shoot me. Only younger. Marry, let's play!" I had yelled at her. I then realized who it was. "No!" She screamed. Behind her was a rogue but we never noticed. I felt something hard hit my head then she was gone.

That was when I woke up.
*************************************
Hey everyone. Thank you Doggylover5000 . You gave this idea to me and for that I am thankful.  Her dark past is coming.  What will happen.  And cliffhanger!  I am just so evil.  Muhaha! 😈