1 Charlie

Charlie at school above
I woke up to a stinging feeling on my face.

"Get up you fucking slut"

That was the familiar feeling of my uncle beating me awake.

I am the gang leader of three guns and the street fighter blade how can I let him do this to me? That is a question I haven't found the answer to quite yet because he is the only family I have left.

I used to have a mother and a father.

Today I have to go to school like everyday where nobody notices me.

"You bitch get up I know you can hear me. "

I felt my stomach start to go numb and I thought that was going to leave a mark. At least I have a fight tonight so I can take out my anger on somebody else.

"I hear you, I'm sorry. I'll get up right now."

"Thats right you bitch."

He kicked me in the gut on last time and walked away. I groaned and got up and slowly made my way into the bathroom. I used foundation to cover up my visible tattoos and bruises, but wore a long sleeve sweatshirt so I wouldn't have to cover marks on my arms or chest.

I walk to school because I can't ride my motorcycle or they would recognize who I really am.

School is a blur. I don't talk to anyone and when it's over I walk back home. When I get home I put on my black nike spandex and black nike sports bra and head to Jack's gym. My tattoos and bruises are on full display but I don't care because I have known Jack since I could walk and he taught me to fight.

I walked in said my hellos and started hitting the punching bag. I kept punching blocking out all outside sound until I heard a loud snap and saw the punching bag I was using fall to the floor.

"Well Jack I guess that is my cue to go get ready for my fight against scar."

"Ok Blade try not to break any more of my punching bags this week."

"No promises"

I have never fought scar before because he just moved to Chicago but in New York where he was from they say he was the best. Little does he know so am I, and I haven't lost my entire life.

•••••••••••••••••••

So this is the first official chapter of She was unbreakable. I know that right now it is a little boring but keep reading and I promise the book will get better. Also sorry this chapter is a bit short. Leave comments on what I can improve on! All feedback is welcome!