13 Suprise

Carlie's pov

I opened my eyes only to be met with darkness. The darkness consumed me making it impossible to tell if the space I was in was 20ft or 200. I felt sharp pain all over my body and that was when it all came back to me.

12 hours earlier

"Where are you Luke. I will find you."

I have been looking for Luke for the past three days. As the time passes I become less and less afraid of my past and Luke and more and more void of all emotion.

So far I have found no trace of him, but my gut tells me I'm close.

Luke's pov

I laughed. Sweet sweet Charlie you have been looking for me for three days, but I have a secret.

I already found you.

Charlie's pov

I walked into the bar after a gang member told me that somebody had spotted Luke here. I looked around and couldn't see him, so I decided to wait.

At the bar I ordered a shot of whiskey and sat in a corner where I could see almost the entire room.

It had been almost an hour and I was just about to give up and leave when I heard that sadistic laugh.

I stood up frantically looking for him. He was here I knew it, I just couldn't see him. I ran out side thinking maybe he had walked out when I heard his voice.

"Hello Charlie, I found you first."

When I heard his voice all the fear that I had spent the past three days getting rid of came rushing back, but there was no way I could let him hear that. "Hi Luke."

Current time

After that it all went black and when I woke up I was in a cell tied up. Luke came and beat me, but instead of screaming in fear, like I always had, I remained silent. My face blank not showing him the satisfaction of seeing me hurt.

Luke had broken me all those years ago, but I built myself up again and I am unbreakable now.

Luke's pov

"Chaarlie, I'm back."

She said nothing in reply. She had changed Charlie used to be scared now she just sits there not even fighting back. She has a new weakness I just need to figure out what it is.

"My sweet Charlie, you will be happy to know I am letting you go. You are currently no use to me. Just know I will be back."

"Hahaha Luke you don't scare me anymore. I don't care if you hit me." She screamed "I don't care!"

That was it. "Charlie that's the problem letting you live is more torture than killing you right now. You don't care about life anymore but you have too much pride to kill yourself, so you want me to do it. Guess what Charlie. I'm not going to."

I lifted up her shirt and pulled out my knife. I could hear a slight whimper knowing what O said got to her.

"This is for you."

I carved my name into her stomach. Everyone needs to know she's mine.

"Bye Charlie."

Charlie's pov

He was right, I had too much pride to kill myself. He was also wrong though, I didn't want to die. Not yet. I still had two more people to kill.

I also was not going to be leaving. I spent too much time tracking down Luke to let him live. Instead I left the cell and slowly limped down a hallway until I came across a small closet. I would hide in here for a day. Give Luke a sense of security and let the new wounds on my stomach close up. 

Surprise fucker you can't get rid of me that easily.

Ryder's pov

Charlie had been gone for almost two weeks now. I needed her back. I needed to solve her puzzle.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

This chapter had a lot of pov switches. What did you think? Vote and comment! Love you all!