Carl Grimes Imagine #8 Part 2

idk if 2017 is my year lol

anyways let's have another imagine shall we ??

Here's the part two
Rick lets Carl come back 😉
Let's begin
-----
Rylan's POV

I stared into the bathroom mirror, touching my lips and sighing. I was wanting him back already. The boy may have never done that in his life, but he must have been born a natural.
And he wanted more.
I smirked to myself knowing that it's what I'll give him. He won't be the same again. I left the bathroom and stalked to the living room, falling onto the couch. I was still confused on why Carl's father was gonna let him come back. Like what? I am definitely not complaining of course but like I just gave his son hickies. I rolled my eyes, I'm over thinking it. I should just be happy that we didn't get in trouble. Just then I heard my front door open, I hopped up from my spot. The Carl grimes had appeared, shutting the door behind him.

"Um hey." I say, surprised.

"Hi. I hope you don't mind that I came back." He said to me.

"Oh, no of course not." I smile, walking towards him.

"So about earlier, that was.....new." He shyly said.

"You were ok with it though, right?" I asked, to reassure myself.

"Oh... uh once I got kinda used to it. I liked it." He said.

"Do want to know more?" I bit my lip, asking fairly confidently. His eyes widened a little bit as he nodded. Confidently I closed the gap between us and put my lips on his softly. His body tensed just before, but relaxed just as quickly. I brought my arms around his neck to pull us closer. It was so hard to take this slow since he was just so....yummy(me too).

His hands slowly grasped my waist tightly, bringing our bodies right up against each others. My hands ran through his hair as our kissing intensified. I wanted him so bad but I was already corrupting him enough, I didn't want to show him everything yet. But I turned him around, speeding it up anyways. My hands traveled down his chest then back up to his face. I couldn't help but sit him down on the couch and climb on top of him. He only gave me a lustful stare as I went back in for his lips. I felt his hands, nervously of course, start pulling up my shirt. I helped him take it off, then took off his easily. I was ready to reach for his jeans but the next thing he did surprised me.
Carl flipped us over so quick, having me on my back and he hovered over me. 'What the fuck?' I thought to myself. Not that I was complaining though. Before I could say anything he started kissing me again.

Carl's lips left mine and left a trail down my neck, then stomach. I had no idea what to think at this point, did he just have a boost of confidence or something?

"Lets make this quick, I have to go home and watch Judith soon." He spoke up so suddenly and pulling my shorts off at the same time. I just stared at him as he pulled off my panties. I was actually speechless.

"Wait what-" I started but my own moans cut me off as Carl pushed two of his fingers inside me. Again, what the fuck?

"Shh, just relax." He chuckled, while looking down at me. I wanted to speak but I couldn't as he was so good that all I could do was moan. He went in and out at a good pace, occasionally curling his fingers.

"Carl.." I moaned breathlessly and pushing my head back into the couch. He got faster and his other hand going over my clit which had me shaking in a short amount of time.
Soon enough I was moaning and shaking uncontrollably, my vision was blurred.

"Holy shit!" I arched my back as Carl continued to just glance between his work and my face. My body goes numb for the seconds I released everything onto his hand. I had to catch my breath for a second as Carl got up from the couch.

"You alright down there?" Carl asked me as he put his shirt back on. He had the most devious smirk on his face.

"Yes but you just-" I cut myself off when I literally had no idea what to say. I quickly grabbed my underwear and shorts to put them back on.

"Yeah I know, it's fun." He shrugged,"I have to go babysit Judith now." He said while walking towards the door.

"Uh... o-ok." I sighed, not knowing what else to really say.

"Remember when you said don't be afraid to be rough with you?" Carl asked as he opened my front door.

"Yeah?" I raised my eyebrows.

"How rough?" He asked me, biting his lip. This would be the first time I truly choked on fucking air.

"I guess you'll have to see." I confidently said without stuttering.

"Thanks for showing me more Rylan." Carl eyed me up and down before leaving my house.

Apparently Carl Grimes is not the innocent boy I thought he was.

~~~~~~~~

Holy shit hey I am so fucking sorry for being dead asf😕 kms but I love you all sm thank you for reading my dumb imagines❤️