Carl Grimes Imagine #8

Hey everyone! I got another imagine for you ;)

Season 6 after Carl got his eye shot out

The name for this imagine will be Rylan :) So Rylan had just arrived to Alexandria not too long after the battle for Alexandria. When Carl gets moving again she takes a liking to him. She has been in groups before, she has had relationship with other guys (*cough* shes more experienced in a sexual way than carl is *cough*) Basically, she kinda teases him  idk you'll see 

Okay enjoy lol

~~~~~~~

Rylan's P.O.V

       God, he was innocent. Which made me want him a little more and more every time I see him. I was so oddly attracted to him. I sighed as I watched the Carl Grimes walk on the road in front of my house. Hm, would it hurt to give him some experience? I cross my arms smirking to myself. No I don't think it would.

"Hey Carl!" I call to him as I stand up from the chair. He stopped then looked my way.

"Hey Rylan." He waved at me, with a small smile. I've only had a few conversations with him, but goddamn. He was fine.

"Hey you wanna hang out for a little bit?" I asked him, now leaning against the fencing on the porch.

"Uh sure." He shrugged then started walking up to my house. I turn around to smirk so he wouldn't see. When he reached my porch I put a smile on my face.

"It's hot out here, we should go inside." I say, batting my eyelashes. I was currently wearing a tank top and shorts. Not shorts you'd wear to school but oh well.

"Yeah true." Carl replied to me returning the smile. I then walk towards the front door, putting more movement in my hips than usual. I open the door, going inside.

"Close it behind you please." I tell him, I hear the door close behind us. As I walked toward the kitchen, I turn my head back to look at Carl. His eyes were wandering around the room, but always glancing back down at my ass. I laugh on the inside then turn my head back around.

"Would you like some water?" I asked Carl while going to the fridge. I look at him waiting for an answer as he leans back against a counter.

"Sure." He nodded, I smile then grab two water bottles.(A/N ~ i'm pretty sure their fridges work if their lights work) I hand him one, he gladly takes it. I hop up on top of the counter right across from him, watching him. Carl opened his water, putting his head back a bit to take a drink. Damn, his neck. His hands. Jesus, I can only imagine how they feel.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend Carl?" I ask him suddenly, making him scrunch his eyebrows up. He put his water down.

"Well, no." He shrugged.

"Why not?" I tilt my head a little bit.

"No time, and I've really been the only young one in my group." He told me, I nodded and eyed him up and down.

Carl noticed this," What?" He asked, then looked down at himself. I just laughed.

"Nothing, that's just unfortunate. Any girl would have been lucky to meet you and be yours." I shrug.

"I think you just complimented me." Carl said with a small smile.

"So, that means you haven't had your first kiss." I then say, he stayed silent for a few moments.

"Yeah, I haven't." His eyes wandered around the room again.

"I could change that." I say, he then stares at me while blinking rapidly."Hell, I could change a lot." I bite my lip, my eyes ranking up and down his body again.

"O-ok." Carl stuttered

"Don't worry, I won't make you go that far." I say, then beckon him to come over to me. Carl sighed then he walked slowly up to me. Our faces were now about a foot apart.

"Don't be scared ok?" I tell him, knowing that he may be nervous." Just close your eyes. Trust me, your instincts will kick in. Soon you'll know what you're doing." I smile at him, he nodded then closed his eyes.  I take my hands and touch his jaw making him tense for a moment. I smile to myself before pulling his face closer to mine. I lean in and put my lips on his. They were really soft and felt nice against my own. I pulled away after a few seconds.

"I wanna know more." Carl said as he opened his eyes. I smiled at him, jumping for joy on the inside.

"Alright, then just go with it. Do what you think you should." I say, he nodded. "Don't be afraid to you know, get a little rough with me." His eyes widened a little bit. I moved up so our bodies were a little closer."It's a turn on." I whispered close to his lips. I then close the gap between us, putting my hands back onto his face. This time I started moving my lips against his. It took him a few moments to start moving his lips also. I felt him starting to get the hang of it, satisfying me greatly. After a minute or two I was thinking about pulling away, thinking he had enough. Though he didn't.

Carl's land on my lower back, pushing my body up against his. This stopped me from pulling away.  The tension was rising the more we kissed. I decided to take this as a time to throw in tongue. I gradually made our kisses slower, my hands now in Carls' hair. My tongue made it's way into his mouth. This action made him moan softly. I decide to pull away, leaving us both breathless.

"Do you wanna stop?" I asked him.

"No." He shook his head, this time he leaned back in to start our make out session all over again. I gladly kept kissing him back as I enjoyed it.  I wrapped my legs around his torso, his hands gripped my thighs. I remove my lips from his, moving my lips to his jaw. I reach his neck , feeling him tense under my touch. I start sucking and biting around his neck, trying to find his sweet spot. When my lips reached the spot where his neck and shoulder connect, Carl quickly craned his neck to the side. I giggle while biting down softly making him moan. I pull his shirt down a little bit to kiss his collar bones as well. When I for sure gave him at least 3 hickies i pulled away from him.

"Can we do this more often?" Carl asked me.

"Sure, whenever you want." I winked at him, he smiled shyly. All the sudden we heard my front door open.

"Carl?" Rick's voice rang out. We couldn't even move from our position on the counter before Rick, Daryl, and Glenn walked into view. Carl and I were still right up against each other, his hands at my thighs.

"Oh, so that's what you've been doing." Daryl said, Carl and I jump apart from each other. 

"Uh hey dad." Carl waved awkwardly at him.

"Hey Rick." I do that same gesture as Carl.

"You need to come back to the house, to watch Judith for awhile." Rick said to Carl, he nodded. I watched him walk towards his dad and fellow group members.

"I'm thinking you can take 'first kiss' off your list Coral." Glenn joked with, I could tell Carl probably glared at him.

"It was more than a first kiss." Daryl shook his head at Glenn, pointing to Carl's neck. Oh shit I forgot about that. Carl looked back at me and playfully glared, I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sorry." I said apologetically.

"Alright, let's go." Rick told Carl, Carl turned and waved bye to me before walking out of sight. Daryl and Glenn followed him.

"Don't worry, I'll let him come back." Rick told me before then leaving my house.

Hey everyone!! I hope you liked it!!!

I'm listening to high school musical songs right now omg :)

Comment your fave HSM song, mines Can I have this dance and I want it all lol

Oml I seriously and 8 year old, bye now