Carl Grimes Imagine #3

~this is a fluff/clean one😊~

Adventures🙌🏼

Y/n P.O.V

"Come on, this way." Carl whispered, as he took my hand in his and dragged me behind the houses of Alexandria.

"Where are we going?" I ask him, but he only shushed me.

"Just follow me." He whispers, before approaching the wall.

"Your taking me to a wall?" I ask in whisper, he shook his head.

"You said you wanted to get away right?" He asked, and I do recall saying that. I nod and shrug." Well I can be your escape." He winked.

"Then let's go." I reply with a smirk.

"Climb over the wall." He said nodding his head to the wall. I raise my eyebrows then look at the stakes sticking out, making it possible. I sigh then start climbing, I hear him climb after me. I reach the top of the wall and quickly go over, and climb down on the other side. I reach the ground and wait there for Carl to reach the ground too. When he did I looked at him waiting.

"You know how much trouble we can get in?" I say and cross my arms.

"Oh come on babe you hate it in there." Carl said, while taking my hand and started walking.

"Can you at least tell me where you are taking me?" I ask again.

"Patience." Is all he said, without looking at me. Now fully into the woods we would need to watch out for walkers. Like on que, and walker appeared from behind a tree. Carl got out his gun to shoot it with his silencer. I was quicker though as I got out one of my throwing knives, and threw it past Carl. I watched it impale the walkers head and it fell to the ground. Carl lowered his raised gun, then turned to look at me.

"Why use ammo when we don't need to?" I ask, shrugging then walking past him to get my knife.

"That's one thing I've always like about you, your badass." He said, and I put my knife away while smiling at him.

"Lead the way." I say and he nodded, while grabbing my hand once again.

What seemed to be forever of walking, we stumble out of the woods to a pond.

"Is this where your taking me?" I ask and Carl nodded shyly.

"I found it the other day when I came out here with my dad." He said, and I smiled.

"It's pretty." I say and he nodded. I walked over to these rocks, and sat down on one. Carl came over and also sat on the rock next to me.

"Are you ok?" He asks me after a few minutes.

"Better than I was before. After losing (your best friends name), it's been hard." I say honestly.

"I know, but you kept sane at least." Carl replied  and I nodded.

"What about you?" I ask, he just shrugged.

"I feel fine, when I don't think about the recent deaths. And when I'm with you, everything seems great." He said and I smiled. I reach over and grab his hand.

"I feel that way too." I say and he leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"The good thing about the apocalypse is that all we have is time. There is no schedule, no due dates, your basically free to do whatever. It's nice. Except for when my dad keeps me from doing it." He said and I laughed."But out of all of it, I can get away with you and go on adventures and everything seems to be perfect." He said and stared into my eyes.

"My favorite part of everyday is adventures with you. I know we can get in trouble, but I guess who cares." I say and he smiled.

"Good. Now promise something?" He asked while putting and arm around my waist.

"What?"

"Promise me that whenever you feel down, don't go insane, don't come out here by yourself. I want you to come to me," he said, and I nodded." Let me be your escape from your problems." He added and I smiled.

"I wouldn't mind that." I say and he winks before pecking my lips."I promise."
Carl smiled again, then Cupped my face in his hands and connecting our lips again.

~I just kinda thought as I typed within 20 minutes so I hope it's good😂~