Special imagine #3 Tanner Fox

I believe this is  the 3rd special imagine, this time it will be... TANNER FREAKING FOX CAUSE YES

He's such a cutie omg! If you don't know who he is i suggest you check him out on youtube :)

(I won't have a name for this one, I'll just say I but it's your POV so idk yeah lol)

I think a majority of the people who read enjoy smut soooo.... this shall have it

BTW i hope you guys don't mind having like a short story and like dialogue behind these cause on a personal level I like reading any kind of imagine with some story, especially with smut. I'm sorry if you don't.

THIS IS SUPER LONG I AM SORRY

~~~~~~

Your POV

The perks of dating a youtuber who is a daily vlogger means never being bored. I was in most of Tanner's vlogs since we are together almost all the time. I never grew tired of Tanner's vlogs since they were fun and they made him happy. I supported him in every way and pushed him to keep going with what he's doing. Tanner and I met a year ago, and have been dating for nine months. I can genuinely say that I am in love with him and I have never been happier.

I was recently visiting family in New York for about a week, I had just gotten back two days ago. I guess my point is, is that it has been like over a month with him also traveling some. And I am real anxious, so you know. I'm not sure about Tanner since he likes to focus on youtube, I can't blame him though. I have spent the night at Tanner's house last night, he wanted me to hang out with him and his friends today for the vlog. My plan for today is to be the biggest tease I have ever been. Tanner and I have never really teased each other like I am about to today.

I yawned quietly, checking the time on my phone, 11:12 AM. Tanner was snoring right next to me on his bed. He had his arm draped around my thighs, his head resting on my stomach. He always seemed to cuddled into me when we sleep, though I didn't mind. I carefully lift his head off me, and get off the bed.

"Babe..." He mumbled and let out a long sigh. I stretched my arms as he still laid there on his stomach, eyes closed. I smirk slightly while taking the covers off him witch instantly made him cringe a bit. I crawled onto him and straddled him. He still laid there, breathing evenly. Time to start my day of teasing. I leaned down close to his ear, and scratching down his back softly.