Can't Stop Fate

•Laura•

"How do you expect me to sleep with a man who's fed me lies since you 'saved' me." I look at Cole, anger plain on my face.
He walks up to Jonah and I placing a hand on my back above Jonah's arms wrapped around my waist.
"Laura please believe me when I say this. I promise there will be no more lies between us. No more games. I'm so sorry for everything... you have to understand that I was born knowing no other way. The council embedded it into my head ever since I can remember ..." His eyes bore into mine,"I am so sorry my Queen." The sincerity of his voice warms my heart. Every ounce of anger dissipates.
I look to Jonah to find him staring at me awaiting my response. The heat from his still naked body radiates into mine.
"You two have to promise me there will be no more fighting, none whatsoever." Looking between the two they both nod.
Jonah's lips twitch, "We've worked out our differences, so to speak."
I pause for a moment.
"Good." I place my hand on Cole's cheek giving a small smile. The short stubble on his face pokes into my hand, 

I can sense the other presence getting closer above. Maybe 5 hours out.
" We'll finish this conversation later. We'll soon have a visitor from the council." I step away from them both tying my long hair in a knot on top of my head since I have no pony holder as I head toward the door.
"He's been tracking us since we left."
They trail behind me as I pull down the ladder attached to the ceiling and take them up to the surface. As I do so, I can feel both pairs of eyes staring at my ass. Tuhh, men.  I pull the door close. The smell of oncoming rain calms me slightly. The rain will cover our tracks enough to buy us some time for rest.

"Guys, stop staring at my ass." Coming back down into the darkness, I hear their chuckles.
"The rain should start soon. It'll cover our tracks and throw the tracker off our trail. I'm sure he's taken cover by now since the sun is rising, so we should be fine until tonight."
Facing them now, they shift uncomfortably.
"What?"
They look at each other shifting on their feet.
"What?" I stare at them both as they nod to one another in agreement of something.
They begin to advance on me in unison.
Cole stands before me with a small smirk playing on his perfect lips as he takes my hands in his. Jonah goes to stand behind me placing his hands on my waist gripping my hips with his big hands.
A flashback of how I let him take me against the sink at the mansion clouded my thoughts. I feel my most intimate parts moisten at the memory.
Cole pupils dilate as his nose flares with the large amounts of air he's taking in. I feel Jonah's hot breath fan over my right ear as he does the same. He presses his naked body into my back, his hardened manhood poking at the very top of my butt.  He lets out a groan that vibrates through his chest into my back.
My head falls back onto Jonah's chest exposing my neck to them both. I close my eyes and let my emotions take me. There's no use fighting it. HER will cannot be defied. I know in my heart that I love them both... no matter how mad they make me.
"Laura, you smell lovely..." Cole comes closer until he's pressed against my front letting me know exactly how excited he is. I feel his breath at my throat. He inhales then exhales my scent.
"Mmm... so good." His husky voice sends tingles up and down my spine.
Jonah's grip tightens on my waist as Cole flicks his tongue out and runs it over the flesh on my neck.
"Mmmm"
I catch the corner of my lip between my teeth trying to muffle the sound. The electric shocks that comes from both of their touches is driving me insane.
Jonah's hands slide up and down the curve of my hips as Cole's teeth graze my flesh.
His hands are at the hem of my shirt, lifting it up exposing my bare stomach. Jonah slips his hands around my waist playing at the front of my pants slightly tugging them down then back up slowly.
My breath catches in my throat when two sets of teeth pierce my neck. A loud moan escapes my lips.
A rumbling in Jonah's chest has my skin electrified even more.
They both release me from their bites only to be replaces by kisses up and down the length of my neck. From my jaw down to my collar bones.
Cole steps away looking at me with a sexy smirk then disappears into the other room within a split second.
Jonah scoops me up into his arms bridal style and walks slowly after him holding me tight to his muscled chest.

Once inside the small room, I'm tossed onto the bed. I screech in surprise and before I can even register what happened the light in the room is gone, replaced by pitch black darkness.
I lay perfectly still holding my breath, I wait for my sight to adjust as I feel two pairs of hands on me. One pair tugging my pants down and the other ripping my shirt to shreds right down the front.
I squeeze my eyes shut enjoying the way their roughness turns me on.
I lay bare beneath their intense gazes feeling completely comfortable, surprisingly. The girl that I was not even a week ago would have ran for the hills screaming at the top of her lungs. A small chuckle slips my lips at the thought.
The sounds of their heavy breathing on either side of me brought me out of my thoughts. Both sides of the bed dip with their weight as I feel their warm bodies, Cole now completely naked as well, pressed up against my sides.