Ezria: The School Day Like No Other (smut involved for all of those Ezria fans)

Ding Ding Ding

The fire bell at exactly the right time... in Aria's eyes. She had been waiting for the Fire Drill bell to go since first period so she could go see Ezra. She hadn't seen him since last night when the two had had what they called 'A Night.' Aria had been nakered when she finally arrived home at 11 o'clock. She had lied and said she had been out at Spencer's house doing revision for a 'science test.'

She smiled to herself as she strolled down the desolate corridor of her school. She hummed too herself while tip-toeing.

Finally she came to Ezra's classroom. She took a peek in the window and sure enough a very handsome Ezra was packing up his stuff to go outside. Ha! That wasn't gonna happen any time soon!

She slowly opened the door and came face to face with the gorgeous man she loved: Mr Ezra Fitz.

"Hello Ezra. You may wanna back yourself back into your classroom. It's about to get steamy..." Aria's eyes hovered down to his... area and she grinned a devilish grin.

"You're sneaky Aria Montgomery. You're a sneaky one." Ezra's eyes widened as Aria pulled the blinds on the window down and locked the door. He heard a clicking noise and knew exactly what she had in mind...

She removed her black boots dramatically unzipping them and throwing them down the back of the classroom. Thud, they hit the back wall. Luckily no one else was in the school right now.

Aria threw herself on Ezra, their lips slammed together with the upmost force. Aria fought for dominence, Ezra granted her access and she shoved her tongue down his throat. God was he mighty.

Ezra pushed Aria onto the desk and planted kisses across her jaw and down her neck before sucking hard on her sweet spot causing to throw her head back and moan his name.

He then grabs her thighs firmly, bringing their two sweaty bodies closer. She gasped as she felt his part against against hers.

He slowly unbuttoned her white shirt and removed it dramatically. She felt his warm kisses on her collarbone and couldn't resist the urge too moan loudly.

Ezra lowered his hands from her face to her breasts and started to suck. She closed her eyes and tugged on his hair savouring the moment.

Ezra pushed Aria onto her back and planted deep kisses down her torso while she moans in delight. Ezra's hands slithered to the buttons of her jeans and slowly slided them down causing chills to hit her as the cold air penetrated her bare legs.

Aria threw her head back and moaned uncontrollably as she felt his hands roam her body.

She couldn't express her emotions to Ezra. She had so many circling her head as she felt his soft hands make circles down her stomach and back, reaching her bum.

"Ezra that's..." She trailed off into a silence as she realised that she couldn't form sentences to express this feeling. She was just in her happy place, her content place.

Ezra grinned, pleased with himself that he had made his lover feel what he wanted her too feel. Aria didn't know this, but Ezra knew what Aria was thinking. They had done it enough too know what each other were thinking. It was something that they shared and no one else shared. It made their bond special.

Aria shivered slightly as his cold but soft hands worked their way around her bare body. He pinched her small bum and she yelped in delight and pure pleasure.

Ten minutes later the two found themselves completely zoned out of the world around them. They completely forget that the fire bell had rang and that the bell too end school had rang already.

But neither of them cared. They both lay silent and still on Ezra's desk, Ezra's arms wrapped around Aria's petite frame. They would slither down to her bum the odd time but she didn't care. She enjoyed it thoroughly.

"Ezra that was... powerful," Aria stated while panting for breath.

"Yeah Aria. It was..." Ezra said, raking a hand through his now dishevelled hair.

Aria cupped Ezra's chin in her hand and leant over too kiss him passionately on the lips. There was no time to get 'full on' so the two had to end their kiss abruptly.

The clock struck 4.00 and Aria said, "Never gonna forget the 13th December. It will be forever in my heart as the day that we 'did it' in your very classroom." Aria said smiling.

"Ditto.." Ezra said.

PAKCIENFPMSIDOMR! How adorable! For all those Ezria fans out there I hope I made you feel things! Thanx for reading! Thank you too Gerardwayismybae for giving me all the spicy details and phrases that she knows so well!
-Hannah