Spalison: That's what Alison Dilaurentis Does Best

Spencer Hastings sat on the floor of her bedroom, her long brown hair pulled back into a ponytail, her eyes transfixed on the range of folders, papers and stationery. She scanned her eyes down the page, taking in every word like it was her oxygen. She needed to do well in this exam. She had too. If she didn't then it would be the end of the world for her and Mr and Mrs Perfect Hastings.

But there was one thing stopping her from concentrating 110% and that something was...

"Spence why are you studying on a Friday frigging night?" Alison Dilaurentis said. Alison lay sprawled out on Spencer's double bed, filing her already perfect nails, not making eye contact with her studious friend.

"Because this test means a lot to me Ali and I have to do well," Spencer stated, looking up at the inquisitive blonde.

"Spence let's be real," Ali sat up straight and looked Spencer in the eye, "You say that about every test."

"Ali, have you met my parents!"

"On more than one occasion, yes," Ali smiled as Spencer analysed this sentence; bitch was Spencer's only opinion. "Look Spence all I'm saying is that you don't have to be cooped up in this house like a prisoner on a Friday night! Let's go out Spencer please!" Ali stood up and stretched out her arms, indicating her restlessness (Ali can get bored and restless very easily)

Spencer pondered for a moment over her two choices:
a) do as her parents ask and study American History for the whole night; or
b) live life to the full and go and have fun with Alison.

For once in Spencer's whole life, she liked option B. Why did she let her parents control her like a puppet? Why did she let them tell her what she should be studying each night like they were a human timetable? This was her life and she needed to get out of her wretched bedroom and have fun for once!

So, with this in mind, Spencer closed over her folders, tidied away the stationery then faced Alison.

"What's the plan?" She asked.

"We go to the Winter Wonderland Party down the street, held in a girl from our year's house. She won't mind if we join. What'd you say?"

Spencer nodded without hesitation. It was the perfect way for her to let loose and relax which was something that she hadn't done in a while!

"Let's do it!"

...

Alison pushed open the decorated, white and red front door of the house where the party was being held, with the biggest smile and highest confidence.

Spencer stood and watched Alison. She glided like an angel when she walked. She had the most confidence and model like walk Spencer had ever seen. Her perfect blonde hair was curled into bouncy curls. Her makeup sat perfect on her pretty face. Spencer was in complete awe of her. She couldn't believe how quickly Alison had went from leggings and a baggy t-shirt to a sparkly skirt, heels and crop top. She was truly an angel.

Alison stepped into the crowded hallway and gazed around her. Plastic icicles hung from the ceiling and door handles, paper stars draped like a curtain around the frame of each door; shadows from the stars danced on the white ceiling making Alison feel majestic... magical.

The whole set up was magical. This was Alison's scene; everything was light blue or white or grey. No darkness. No dreariness. No sadness. Just bright, eyecatching, enticing colours and patterns, designs and materials. She was amazed at how everything small thing made the room that tiny bit more magical looking.

She looked over at Spencer who was now gazing around the room like she had just seen an angel from Heaven fly into the next room.

Ali linked arms with Spencer and smiled at her.

"Now tell me that this... isn't much better than studying for a History Exam."

"It is much better." She sighed and looked at Alison with wide eyes. "Thank you for doing this. If it wasn't for you I would be sitting in my boring bedroom alone, studying American History while hearing my mother sue people from the living room downstairs. Thank you."

Alison laughed and sucked her teeth. "That's what Alison Dilaurentis does best."

Spencer grinned at her and the two made their way into the life and soul of the party... with not a care in the world...

I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while! I have no idea where this fanfic idea came from but I really hope you enjoyed reading it! Thanx guys!
-Hannah❤️