"i want to get to know you you seem really nice.thats all" i smiled at her.

"yeah sure." she smiled , i handed her my phone she put her number in.

"i promise i won't leak it or anything" she said.

"why would you think that?" i asked her chuckling.

"the way jack looked said that" she mumbled. i turned to jack , and smiled.

"so anyways , what do you want to order?" she asked smiling big.

"ill have a cheeseburger and some coke" jack told her , smiling.

"ill have the same but without tomatoes" i told her making a disgusted face, she giggled.

"you're just like shawn , he hates them too" she smiled, i nodded.

"okay ill be right back with one normal cheeseburger and one cheese burger no tomatoes , with two coke's" she smiled , we nodded.

"what do you want to go on after we eat?" i asked , jack looked at me.

"ferris wheel" he smiled. i nodded

"okay" i nodded.

"why'd you give her number?" he asked me.

"she looks fun and nice. i ship her with my cousin. since lauren broke his heart. he never trusted girls. we made a promise that i will find the right girl for him , when i find the right guy."i told him he nodded.

"you found the right guy?"he asked me looking away from my eyes to his hands

"yeah , he's so close to me right now" i told him , he looked up and nodded.

"is now" he smiled.

"stop."i mumbled.

---------------------------------------------------

"okay fasten up" the old guy said. jack winked at him when he did nodded.

we were riding up. on the ferris wheel.

"Claire lily Gomez" jack started i looked away from the beautiful view , to a even more beautiful one.

"yes" i answered.

"i want to ask you something " he said sifting so he's fully facing , he grabbed my hands and looked at me dead in the eye.i gulped and nodded.

"you want to know what the little boy said?" he asked me, i nodded.

"he asked if we were dating, i said no."i nodded

"so he told me , to make you mine. cause you look special and you're the right person." he smiled. i nodded.

"so it brings us here , i was planning this since the day i caught the flight" he said , when the ferris wheel stopped. i widened my eyes.

"Claire , since the day we started talking. i knew i wanted you to be mine. you're really special. different from the other girls. who use me , gold diggers , and the ones who want me for fame. you don't throw yourself at me. nor you're using me." he said , i nodded. out of words

"say something" he said.

"i don't know what to say , I'm flattered." i smiled.

"so Claire , would you give me the honour of being , mine? i promise  won't let anyone hurt you. i promise you to be by your side , through thick and thin no matter what." he smiled.

"be my girlfriend?"he asked me. 

i nodded" yes , yes " i yelled , jack smiled at pulled me into a hug.

"about time i post a picture captioning it mine" he smiled.

"oh jack and your social medias " i giggled.

" what i want everyone to know you're mine" he smiled. just then the ferris wheel started.

"wait did you tell the guy to do this?" i asked him , he nodded.

" i would be devastated if you said no" he laughed. he leaned in and kissed my cheek.

we got off when jack took me to the shop.he picked up two sweatshirts , they said 'mr' and 'mrs'

on the back. 

we put them on , and walked out hand in hand. jack stopped and walked up to a middle-aged boy.

"hey , you take a picture of me and my girlfriend?" he asked the boy

"yeah sure" he answered , jack handed him his phone.

we both held hand and faced the camera with our backs.

he took the picture and handed jack his phone.

"thank you man" jack smiled

"you're welcome , you two are really cute" he smiled walking away.

"I'm going to post it" jack told me. i nodded.

@jackgilinsky : my princess 💕

 comments disabled

" i disabled the comments , so no one hates" he told me , i nodded. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hey you can stay as much with me , as long as you want." i smiled . jack nodded and grabbed my hand walking into the apartment.

"KATE IM HOME" i yelled. i walke into the living room , to see her and cam cuddling. cam looked at me and smiled.

"you  asked her out?" i asked him

"yep , and jack you finally did it?" cam asked , jack nodded holing our intertwined hands up to show him.

"finally were both couples. lets have a movie marathon" kate smiled.

"yeah , scary movie" cam said smiling  evily while jack highfived him. me and kate gave them blank looks.

"what?" cam asked.

"yeah we will cuddle you through the whole thing" jack smirked.

"you only want to watch it to cuddle" kate mumbled

"boys will be boys." i mumbled. earning two 'hey' from cam and jack.

---------------_______________

THEYRE OFFICAL.