Chapter Nine

A/N 

Rylee DM me please!! i need to talk to you about your character...

Claire's POV

"That wasn't funny" I glared at Shawn and Jack. i pouted.

"yeah really , like we had the rights to be scared." Rylee pouted , Shawn looked at her then me.

"Lil , please come for a sec" he asked me , i nodded. Getting up walking into my room , waiting for Shawn to close the door. He shut the door and walked to my bed and sat on it.

"What is wrong?" i asked him , he placed his hand on my cheek making me face him.

"i took it to fast." he told me , i knitted my eyebrows.

"what did you take so fast?" i asked him 

"the me liking Rylee thing , she's gorgeous.. but you know i still haven't moved on." he told me , looking into my eyes , i nodded.

"Holly?" i asked him , he nodded. holly is our best friend since middle school, shawn and her had feeling for each other. but never confessed. when shawn had to go on tour , he left without saying goodbye to her , because he didn't want to hurt her nor himself. since then they lost contact and shawn never returned to Pickering. he moved here straight away.

"i miss her.." he told me

"text her , you left her. she was your best friend and is mine.. text her." i told him , grabbing his big soft hand , smiling.

"what do i say , hey Holly I'm sorry i left you without saying goodbye , two years ago.. and i miss you" he said , i nodded.

"yes , say that. Shawn you know Holly well enough , she forgives everyone. you mean a lot to her." i told him , he held my hand and looked at our hands.

"I love her" he trailed off , i lifted his chin with my free hand.

"I'm sure she still likes you too" i said , after i  noted what i said my eyes widened. god i should really stop talking to people about there peoples feeling's.

"Still?" he asked me , i can see a sparkle of hope in his eyes.

"She told me that she liked you , when you left for tour" i told him , he nodded.

"you text her , i'll go fix up the guest room for you , and Rylee can take Kate's for the night." i told him getting up , he nodded and grabbed my hips. he hugged my hips with his head on my chest , i ran my hand in his hair.

"I love you , hun" he muttered.

"i love you too" i told him , i kissed his hair. he pulled away and kissed my cheek.

"go now , ill text her." he told me i nodded. i left the room , and walked into the guest room. i grabbed the blankets , i tried to reach the pillows but i couldn't. who put them up there? kate isn't this tall , and me obviously.. i attempted again but i couldn't.

"JACK?" i yelled. i heard footsteps.

"yeah?" he answered , walking into the room.

"please help me get the pillows down" i asked him , he smiled and nodded.

"Come ill pick you up" he stood with his back facing the closet , i walked up to him. he bent down and wrapped his arms around my hips and butt , then he stood up. i reached for three pillows , i threw them onto the bed , jack put me down and kissed my cheek.

Jack hugged me. 

"well that was random" i giggled , he shook his head.

"i like your hugs , i get to feel you really close to me." he smiled , i nodded.