Chapter Seven

Claire's POV

"let's go on the rollercoaster , please Laire" jack pleaded.

"jack , I'm scared , and it goes up to high. "i told him

"ride it ill wait here" i told him , he shook his head.

"please , ill be right next to you. nothing will hurt you as long as I'm with you, i promise" he told me, i felt sudden butterflies.i nodded. he grabbed my wrist pulling me into the line. which was surprisingly short.

we took our seats , while the helper came and checked if we were buckled.

"um excuse me." i asked the boy , he and jack turned to me.

"yes"he answered

"is this safe?like nothing will happen no accidents?" i asked the boy , he shook his head and smiled.

"no don't worry, your boyfriend here will keep you safe" he smiled.

"um , n-"i was cut off

"yeah me , her boyfriend will keep her safe. thank you for your time. were buckled." jack told the boy , smiling a fake smile.

"alright" he nodded and walked away.

"really?" i asked jack

"yeah , really" he smiled , which made me smile. just then someone yelled that it was about to go. i took in a deep breath. i felt a big hand reach for mine and intertwined our fingers , giving it a squeeze. i turned to jack. he smiled.

"thank AHHHHHH" i said then screamed. jack laughed. when i closed my eyes and gripped his hand tightly while he just squeezed it creasing it with his thumb.

------------

"i think i will throw up" i told jack.

"no , you won't , lets go grab some food " he told me grabbing my hand again.

"yeah" i said following him. we were walking looking around when a young little boy walked up to me , and handed me a small Mickey bear. i smiled at him.

"thank you" i told him kneeling down pulling him into a hug. he walked to jack and mentioned to him to come lower. jack did that and the little boy whispered something that made jack blush and look at me smiling. he nodded to the little boy. 

"you two are a really cute couple." he said before running off. i blushed at looked down. while jack grabbed my hand walking to the cafeteria.

"what did the little boy tell you?" i asked jack.

"i will tell you later" he smirked.

"hey I'm rylee , and ill be your waitress" she smiled.

"hi" i said smiling at her. she looked at jack and me.

"oh my god , you jack gilinsky , and claire gomez" she fan girled 

"yeah would you like a picture" jack smiled.

"please" she smiled. she took one with jack then turned to me.

"can i have one with you ?" she asked.

"sure" i smiled. she took it with her phone.

"I'm like in love with your cousin" she smiled at me.

"shawn?" i asked , she nodded.i liked her and i want to get to know her. maybe shawn will too.

"can i have your number?" i asked her.

"um oh you want my number? not to be rude why? i mean your claire gomez why would you want my number" she asked me shocked.