Chapter Two

Claire's POV

Today I woke up peacefully without and alarm , I turned it off 3 weeks ago due to Summer vacation , not need to wake up early. only work twice a week.

I yawned and stretched in my bed , then grabbed my phone. i checked my phone the time said 12:16 pm

I stayed in bed for longer because my shift today starts at 2:30pm to be exact.

i decided to call my mother , and hear her voice.

after i hung up on my mom , i got up from my bed and walked to my bathroom , I showered and brushed my teeth , then put on my underwear. 

i walked out of the bathroom , i grabbed my white jeans and put them on , i paired them with my grey adidas oversized shirt , and my superstars.

i ran to the bathroom and dried my hair then brushed it and let it down naturally , as for make up i don't use mascara because of my fake temporary lashes they look natural , i put on some blush and chapstick , and filled in my brows ,as you can tell I'm not a fan of makeup.

before walking out i grabbed my white cap and put it on. then grabbed my phone and walked over to my mirror i posed and took a mirror selfie.

i posted it on Instagram.

@Claire01 : OOTD off to work

@katewilliams: dayummm ma shexy bestfreind!

@selenamorin: girl you're feed is goals!

@Aaliyahmendes.s: my smokin' cousin

@ jackgilinsky liked your photo 

I immediately got comments on it i just locked my phone and walked to the kitchen.

I grabbed a cupcake and a cup of milk and ate them while sitting on my phone.

"morning " i heard Kate say while walking in.

"you look horrible " i told her chocking on my cupcake , her hair was messy , face grumpy.

"thanks thats what everyone wants to hear"she told sarcastically rolling her eyes.

"sorry"i told her shrugging.

i finished my food and cleaned the cup and plate. I grabbed my phone and ran to the door 

"BYE KATE ILL SEE YOU LATER" i yelled slamming the door shut before she answers.

i pressed the elevator and waited, after about 20 seconds it arrived i got in and pressed the main floor about 30 seconds i was out. I unlocked my car and got in. i saw my work attire sitting on the passenger seat. I plugged the AUX to my phone and played my playlist , then started the car and drove to work.