Enemies Turned Friends

Start from the beginning

"What if we can?" Kira argues

"I tried something like it 70 years ago. Your friend is gone." Noshiko deadpans.

"Are you sure? Or if Stiles doesn't have to die. Maybe Rhys didn't have to die either?" Kira retorts.

The Oni raise up their swords and get into a fighting stance. Ready to attack. I tense up ready to fight.

Noshiko smiles at the young fox. "I see I'm no longer the fox now, Kira. You are. But the nogitsune is still my demon to bury."

Suddenly the Oni disappear from Noshiko's side. Oh not good.

Noshiko holds out her hand with a firefly in it. Then a puff of smoke appears. She looks horrified. Oh really not good.

"Mom?"

"What is that? What does that mean?" Isaac questions his voice filling with concern.

"It means there's been a change in ownership. Now they belong to me."Void Stiles cuts in. Oh crap.

We all spin around to face the Oni. I look at Isaac we share a knowing look. Time to fight.

We crack our necks and shift. I shift fully, my face transforming, my ears growing to a point. I let out a low growl and the oni attack.

I fight an Oni. I jump on one, roaring in it's face. I jump off that one and I spin in a semi circle and kick the one next to me, it raises its sword to slash down on me, I catch it's wrist, I thrust my knee up, knocking it back. I slash across it's chest, once, twice, I kick it away from me, roaring at it.

Before I can turn to face my next attacker, I feel a red a hot pain, dig into my back. I let out a scream.

"Anna!" Isaac yells.

I fall down to my knees, I feel blood fall down my back.

"How do we stop them?" Isaac demands.

"You can't!" Noshiko yells back.

I find the strength to get back, I let out a loud roar and jump to attack again, Isaac rushes down near me to help me fight, I slash again at another Oni, I takes it's arm holding the sword, I snap it's wrist and flip the creature onto it's back. I turn and  a sword is in my face, I duck out of the way to miss it, it swings again, this time I'm not fast enough, it slashes into my chest, I scream, blood staining my shirt. I scream again. My vision blurs from the pain, I stumble, a sword comes and hits me right into my leg, I drop onto my back. I groan and I roll to my side. I cough up blood.

"Anna!" Isaac screams.

I raise my arm up to protect myself from the blow, but it doesn't come. The creature is stopped mid swing by an arrow being planted in it's chest. It drops the sword and glowed like a firefly. The creature vanished. Allison killed it. She saved my life.

Isaac runs down by me to help me up, he pulls me into a sitting position,when the next thing I see is an Oni run a sword into Allison.

I let out a gasp, "Allison!" I yell, my hand goes to my mouth.

	The Oni, disappeared, Scott bolted from out behind a fence and catches Allison holding her against his body

Isaac stays on the ground next to me, but I can feel it, the wind is knocked out of him.

"Allison." Scott mumbles as he holds her.

"Did you find her? Is she okay? Is Lydia safe?" Allison rasps out.

"She's okay. Yeah." Scott's voice catches, he reaches for Allison's hand and the look of realization on his face makes me go cold.

"I can't. I can't take your pain." Scott chokes out.

"It's because it doesn't hurt." Tears form in my eyes, as Isaac's grip tightens on me. She's dying.

"No." Scott whispers.

"It's okay." Allison whispers.

"Allison."

"It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love. The first person I ever loved. The person I'll always love. I love you. Scott. Scott McCall." Allison chokes out her voice thick.

Tears fall down my face, not her please. She was my friend. She was my pack. I can't lose more people. I sniffled.

"Don't, please, don't. Allison don't, please." Scott pleads.

"You have to tell my dad. And you have to tell my dad. Tell him." Allison tries to stutter out what she wanted to stay but then she stops breathing.

"No." I whisper.

Allison's hand falls to the ground. Scott cries as he holds Allison.

	Isaac leans forward letting go of me holding his hands against his head as he lets out sobs

Isaac leans forward letting go of me holding his hands against his head as he lets out sobs. I grab onto him and pull him against me his head on my chest my arms wrapped around him. I rock him back and forth lightly. "Shh Isaac, shh it's gonna be okay." I whisper my own voice choked. "It's gonna be okay." The words sounded so wrong for this moment. I try to stop myself from sobbing as I speak.

"No, no, no." Isaac mutters.

I rub Isaac's back. "It's okay, it's gonna be okay Isaac." I whisper my own tears falling down my face. Isaac's body shakes against mine as I pull him tighter.

 Argent came running I looked up from Isaac and I saw the shattered look on his face when he saw Allison in Scott's arms. I knew that look all to well it's the same look I had on my face when I found out I lost my whole family and for Argent he just lost the rest of his and for once he and I understood each other perfectly.

I looked at Argent and he caught my eye. 'I'm so sorry' I mouth to him and I truly was because I knew what it was like to lose family and I just lost my friend

X

Hey guys so here is the chapter I really hope I did justice to Allison and I hope you guys liked the way Anna comforted Isaac, there will be a few more scenes between them coming up soon

Anyway let me know how you liked this, I'm gonna go cry now because this episode always gets me emotional 

R.I.P Allison Argent 

Comment, Vote, Follow :)