Blame Peter

The darkness grows in them all...

Part 2 of Heart of Darkness

Anna Hale is coming back to Beacon Hills after being departed with her brother and uncle for a trip into Mexico to collect something left for them from their mother. Except as soon as Anna comes back she's thrown back into the chaos the town always seems to dish out for the pack, but this time Stiles is the direct cause of it and she has to find a way to save him without taking his life and not letting anyone else take it as well, and letting others help her find the answers.

Her sanity and her heart will be put to the test time and time again, but will both stay intact after she's fought so hard to find them again? Will Anna be able not to lose her mind?

+

Preface

We are gathered here because Peter sucks. This is his fault. Peter you are responsible for this.

We were currently chained up by a group of hunters getting tortured. Again. I hate hunters.

They are really starting to piss me off, and can one of them seriously pick a different method of torture besides electricity? My hands were above my chained just like Derek. My sports bra being the only thing on my torso besides the tape they placed on me to hold the wires that were sending volts of electricity into my body.

I have one other thing I would like to point out. Why the hell am I in the middle of my brother and Uncle? This is just cruel and unusual that I'm in the middle of them. I also wasn't able to contact Stiles, and I don't know if he knew that I heard him say he loved me but I was never able to respond to him because of our recent predicament, they took our cell phones.

I was worried about Stiles. The thing they did before we left the thing to save the parents did something to them. I got the story from Deaton before we left, and I didn't like it. I would have objected if I was able to but of course I was slowly dying do to being poisoned. Thanks Der,you just had to bang another physco.

But Scott, Stiles and Allison were all in trouble because of this and I had to get out of here and find them so we could help them because the side effects Deaton explained were bad and I was worried about Stiles beyond belief.

The machines were on we were shaking back and forth against the wall they us chained too. I tried to muffle my groans but it was painful. I groaned loudly when they turned up the voltage but I could still hear the phones vibrating on the table, Mine and Derek's.