Epilogue

Listen to Angel By Theory of a Deadman

Epilogue

I knew we had to leave and I knew what was gonna happen when I told Stiles, the same thing that was happening to my own heart right now. It was breaking. I didn't want to leave him. But I have my family. And I may never see Cora again so I need the last opportunity I have to be with her to matter. The loft door opened. Cora and Derek looked up.

Stiles walked in his eyes locking with mine. I forced a smile. He forced his half smile.

I looked over at Derek.He nodded. I walked over to Stiles and grabbed his hand and we walked up the stairs to my room.

I sat on my bed and he sat next to me. The first thing I did was wrap my arms around him. He wrapped his arms tightly around me. I bit my lip to fight back the sob that wanted to escape. I lightly rubbed his neck down to his back.

"I wish you didn't have to go." He muttered into my shoulder his voice sounded choked.He pulled back and his eyes were watering. I swallow thickly.

"Me too, but it won't be long I promise. I'm coming back. I wouldn't leave you."

"Anna, I just feel like I am not the person you want to come back for."
I closed my eyes. "Stiles, I will always come back for you. I promise. You mean everything to me and I don't want to lose you."

He nods. "I'm gonna miss you, so so much. You are my whole world and if something happened to you I would go out of my mind."
I pull him into another hug. I kiss his temple.

"You're my angel with a broken Halo." I smile.

"You're such a dork,you're making me cry, tears of joy."

"I'm not sorry."

I pull back. I press my lips to his. I move my hand to cup his face. He deepens the kiss and pulls me onto his lap. His grip tightens around my sides. I pullback.

"You have school soon." I point out.

"So?" He questions."I don't want to leave you. It would be hell. Not to see the most beautiful girl in the world walk into my high school and not be able to kiss her in between her classes."

"And who would that girl be?" I question with a teasing smile.

He cups my face with both of his hands. "You." I smile at him. I reach for his hand I bring it to my mouth and I give it a quick kiss.

"There's something I have to tell you and this is really hard for me to say to you, so please don't hate me if this comes out wrong, okay?"

His face pales and his heartbeat starts racing wildly.

"I will never say that I am a perfect person and there are a lot of things I wish I didn't do in my life. But I didn't trust the right people because I lost everyone. My mother, my sisters, my whole family and it turned my heart into a ball of darkness and ice and I just want you to know that you're the reason I'm starting to change because you have a heart of gold, Stiles. Please, please remember that for me. You changed me for the better, you mean the world to me and I would hate to be the person I used to be. Because I like the new me, the me that you had a hand in changing."

He smiles widely. I give him a quick kiss on the lips. "You have school young man." I remind.

"Oh fine." He mutters.

I give him a kiss on the cheek. I then started kissing his neck. "For the love of God." He muttered under his breath.

"You're not helping me get out of this room any faster." His voice cracked. I pressed my face into his chest and I pushed him over onto his back and I climbed on top of him. I rested my head on his chest.

I looked down when I felt something poke into me. "What is going on down there?" I question my head still laying on his chest.

"Something you are the cause of, and I am very proud of it and that fact." I started laughing.

His phone went off in his pocket right near my thigh. "Was that from me too?" I tease.

"Oh hush. That was from Scott." I started laughing harder. "Not like that!"

He flipped the phone so I could see the text I sat up straddling him while he was still lying down.

School starts soon,how did things go with Anna?

-Scott

I climbed off of him. He embraced me tightly and I embraced him just as tightly.
"I'm gonna miss you Anna." He mutters into my neck.

"I'm gonna miss you too Stiles." He let's go of me.

I stand up as does he.He reaches for my hand. I lace our fingers together. We walk down the stairs, me ahead of him. Stiles kisses my cheek and he let's go of my hand.

Derek grabs his shoulder to stop him. Stiles turns around. Derek holds his hand out to Stiles.

Stiles takes his hand and they shake. "Protect her Sourwolf." Derek pulls back his hand look over at me with any of the respect he just has for Stiles gone.I face palm.

Stiles turns and walks away he slides the loft door shut behind him and I listen closely expecting to hear his footsteps retreating down the stairs but instead I hear him mutter something that makes my heart jump in my throat. "I believe I am hopelessly in love with you Anna Marie Hale." My hand goes to my mouth.

"Like I'd ever be able to tell her that." He mutters. I then hear his footsteps start to retreat down the stairs.

Tears form in my eyes. I feel Cora put her arm around me obviously hearing Stiles.

I honestly don't know what I would say if he had said it to me in my room, but I don't completely hate the idea. Could I really let him love me? Did I really love him?

All I know is that I hope he's okay while I'm gone. I need him to be okay. Because maybe just maybe there is a part of me that loves him too. 

X

So this is the end of 3a and I can't wait to 3b.

So what did you guys think of the end of this season and how do you think things are gonna go next season and what are you most excited to see to see in 3b.

Leave me comment. Love you guys XX

Comment, Vote, Follow:)