Nefarious Plans

Chapter7

Scott, Derek and I rush down to the scene, water is everywhere, it's electrified, cars, and people are littered about. Scott almost charges right into when I grab his shirt and stop him from running forward. That's when I notice one body in particular laying on the ground.

My stomach goes hollow. "Isaac!" I screech. I let go of Scott and I rush forward. Derek tries to grab me and stop me, but I slip out of his reach to fast for him to react.

"Anna no!" He calls after me but I am already running forward. I take one step into the water, and I fall forward on my knees, my hands catching me. "Ahh!" I let out a gasp of pain. My vision clouds from the pain.

I try to stand up but I fall back down. People come rushing out of the hospital. I struggle to my feet. When I feel someone come up behind me. Derek grabs my arm and slings it across his neck and helps me climb to my feet, we share a look and then we rush over to Isaac. I touch his shoulder trying to shake him. "Isaac!" I panic.

I try to shake him, tears welling up in my eyes. "Isaac, please." I plead.

"Isaac?"Derek tries feeling for his pulse. He looks up at me. "He's not breathing."

I turn to look over. "Scott! He's not breathing!" I scream.

Paramedic's rush over to us I refuse to leave Isaac's side. Derek has to grab my arms and force me to my feet. It's like I'm just watching everything in slow motion. Stiles, Isaac, Stiles Isaac, both are in trouble.Stiles is the nogitsune and I'm losing him. Isaac could be dying.Derek holds me up as I fail to catch my breath. I feel like I'm drowning I can't breath.

"Anna."Derek's distorted voice comes through.

"Anna come on." Derek repeats. I snap out of my trance. I let him pull me away.

"Come on kid, we need to talk to Scott."

We pull Scott aside. "You have to tell Stilinski. You have to tell him what's really wrong with Stiles.

+

I lay in my bed, thoughts loud like a gunshot is going off in my brain. I laid in my bed thinking.

I walked up to the nurse's desk. "Where's Isaac Lahey's room?"

"Are you family?" I shake my head no.

"I'm sorry but only family is allowed in."

"What? He doesn't have any." I retort.

"I'm sorry but if you're not related you can't go see him."

"That's such bullshit." I snap.

The nurse's face contorts in angry. "Excuse me young lady?"

"I said this is bullshit, did I stutter?" I snap.

"You better calm down before I call security." She retorts.

I smirk. "Call them up, with the last 48 hours that I've had, I'm looking for a good fight."

Her face pales. A hand is placed on my shoulder and I turn to see it is in fact Allison Argent.

"I'm sorry she's just a little worried we'll be over." Allison pulls me away. I wretch my arm back.

"What are you doing?" I demand.

"I will stay here with him all night, but I think you need to go home and get some rest."

"Allison, I can't, he's my best friend." I argue.