Meeting Malia

Chapter 9

I was awoken by someone pounding on my door. I was asleep on the couch with a book laying on my lap, Derek usually made me go to bed when I started dosing off while reading. I hope we could get him out of jail soon.

I threw the blanket off of me, I pulled my boots on and ran a hand through my hair, the pounding kept going. "Hey calm down, I'm coming!" I bellow. I grow my claws on one hand and grab the door handle with another. "Calm down what are you some wild animal?" I call again.

I shove the door open, and I come face to face with a young girl my age with long brown hair with waves like mine, dark eyes, that look almost familiar and familiar features I've felt I've seen before.

"Who the hell are you?" I ask after the initial shock of seeing this somewhat familiar face.

"Malia Tate, are you Anna Hale?"

I narrow my eyes at her and cross my arms. "Yes, and who the hell sent you to my door because you certainly are not a girl scout and I don't remember buying any cookies." She's obviously a werecoyte her scent is strong but a bit repressed.

"Your boyfriend Stiles, I was with him at Eichen House."

The hairs on the back of my neck stood straight up and my blood boiled."What do you mean with him?"

"I helped him find some answers, and he told me to get you this information, after what happened to him."

"What happened to Stiles?" I demand.

"The nogistune took over." My gut pinches and I grab onto the wall to steady myself.

"I have to go find him." I state.

I stand up and go to stride past Malia, when she grabs my arm. "Wait,I have something you need to see first, it could help you."

I pull back my arm. "What is it?"

She pulls the long wrapped object off of her back and holds it out to me. I take it. I look at her. "Come inside, with me."

She turns and follows me. I sit on the couch and place the object down on the table. "There was also this." She places an old photograph down on the table, and the first thing that draws my attention is that the young girl in the picture is a spitting image of Kira.

I turn the picture over and see that it is from 1943. I put the picture down, and I unwrap the narrow object.

It's a sword. "We found these buried in the wall, at Eichen near a backwards number 5.

"The Kanji for self." I mutter. I pick the sword back up. "I need to get these to Scott now." I get up picking up the the objects and re wrapping the sword.

I look again at Malia. "Thank you but it's probably not safe for you to be around me at this moment if the nogitsune is on the prawl."

Malia stands up. "Good luck."

I nod. She leaves, I grab Derek's car keys and head over to Scott's. I was worried as hell about Stiles and I couldn't help but think Malia look so damn familiar for some reason, like something about her was familiar, like why did it look like we have the same nose?

+

I was called down to the police station because the charges against Derek and Argent were dropped. I went down to pick them up.

I walked in as they were getting their stuff. I put a hand on Derek's shoulder. He turned his head and gave me a small smile. I smiled when I saw him. I nodded my head at Argent, who was quarreling with Parrish about his werewolf prod.

Heart Of Darkness >> Teen Wolf (Book 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें