Widowmaker

Pov: Hanzo

We walked into the building we spent the night in, he was probably looking for more of us. Then I realized a red laser pointing in the back of McCrees head. I went and swished it away, it didn't move. Sniper. I pushed Jesse away, falling with him as a bullet fired at us. I landed on top of him accidentally touching lips. I blushed, his faces turned a rose red. "Mer?" He mumbled wanting a little more. I got up, I felt embarrassed and a little bit of a ich of love. "Wow, didn' know you were into me?" He smirked. I gulped, my heart throbbing. "I was saving you! For the second time!" I told him still blushing. He wasn't listening, in that way. I grabbed his shirt and dragged him against the wall.
"There's that sniper again." Zarya told us. "Lover boys.." she winked at me. I shrugged, I was shaking my head 'no no no no no.. how could it come to this?!'.  A bullet hit beside us again. We couldn't get out, unless I could shoot back. I got up, Jesse grabbing my hand so I could sit back down. I ignored his wanting. Walking up the grand staircase of the building, I made a turn at the top of the stairs. I walked down the hallway, I was pissed. "No one should dare attack an Shimada."

I found a spot where I could see the whole area, even the rooftop where the sniper was. I crouched, she couldn't see me here, but what if she could. I didn't hesitate that moment. I wiped out an arrow. Aiming. I seen her. She had flawless black hair. A purple web suit. And a giant sniper, still waiting for someone to come out. "Ryuu ga wa NO KOTO!" I blasted the arrow, two blazing blue dragons came
Out of the arrow, swallowing anything. The sniper wiped her head around and tried to kill it. All the bullets did was go through and hit a wall. She backed up and ran for it. She was no match for a Shimada ultimate. I took my stand, jumping off the sniping spot. She had no expression when she looked at me with her yellow eyes. She was like a spider. I quietly ran to the other building. Going inside, I seen a man hiding behind his counter, people scared to death. I went up to a older man in his mid 30's asking him "Did she come through?" One of them pointed at me, then I felt a knife on my throat. "You finished now? Arrow boy." She threw me to the ground. She already had my bow in her hands. "You don't need this." She walked outside and threw my bow away.
I was surprised a younger girl can do that. She was about 16-17 anyways. "What do you want?" I hissed like a tiger. "Not going to say anything." More men grabbed me, bringing me back to the van. I shoved one guy off my arm, and kicked the other in the gut, he still grabbed my leg. The man took ahold of a needle from his pocket and stuck it in my leg. I looked at him frowning, starting to feel dizzy and then.

          I blacked out.