CHAPTER 7 (END)

a week passed and JungKook had come back to rest at his house.

He was getting a lot better and his injured was healing quicker than expected.

You took some time off from work to take care of him and just be with him, for this is the time that he needed you the most.

Just to be by his side.

2 months passed.

JungKook drove you all the way to the sea side and parked the car. You came out of the car with a confused look.

You:"Where is this place?"

JK:"Somewhere that you'll love."

He held onto your hand and led you over to a white yacht that was waiting for the two of you.as he leaded you closer, you turned to looked at you.

JK:"What's wrong?"

He smiled at your confuse expression.

JK:"I remember you once say you wanted to go on a boat ride."

you binked your eyes.

You:"I did? When?"

JungKook's eyes wandered off and then he scratched the back of his hair shyly.

JK:"I..I overheard you and v hyung talk...a while back.."

Your eyes lit up with surpise. He overheard you?? A while back?? When?? nYou don't even remember anything and how did he??

He interrupted your thoughts by pulling you toward the yacht again.

JK:"Come on. we'll talk later."

He leaded you inside the yacht.

the inside of the yacht was incredibly beautiful. Your mouth opened in and you were speechless.

After JungKook shows you around, He leaded you back to the living room. a young man approache, he was wearing a nice black and white suit which add points to his handsomeness.

Man:"Good evening. JungKook-sshi and Y/N-shhi.I'm yonghwa and I'll be your waiter for today."

You smiled at him.

You:"Nice to meet you."

You hold out you hand for a hand shake. He kindly about to take your hand when JungKook held onto this hand instead and shake it for you. You startled at JungKook's action and looked up at him.

JungKook was forcing a smile.

Jk:"Nice to meet you too.Now can you please take us to...."

Yonghwa understood him right away and smiled.

YH:"Ah! Right. My apologies. come right this way."

He led you and JungKook out into the front opening of the yacht. you went completely speechlees at the beautiful sunset view.

A table was place nicely in the middle with deliciously foods ready to serve.

YH:"I'll leave the two of you now. If you need anything, Just give me a ring."

He rings the bell and placed it on the table, then he left you and JungKook alone.

JungKook stepped over to the chair and pulled it out for you. you gave him a smile and sat down.

You: "thank you."

He went over to the seat that was across from you and sat down as well.

JK:"Do you..Like it?"