CHAPTER 4

He suddenly grabbed onto your head, leaned ofrward and kissed you deeply.

Moth to mouth.

He's kissing you???

wait-WHAT??!!!

Your mind awitched back to life and now you can finally feel him...Kissing you.

What in the world!!!???

With all your might, you push..You punch..you hit..But still...his kisses continue.

You are worthlees against him.

One of his hand traveled down your spine to your lower waist and pushed your body against his.

While the other hand still held your head strongly in place, not planning to let you go anytime soon.

You continued to struggle against his strong hold although you knew you won't be able break free.

His kisses are rough and deep.as if he's transferring all his words unsaid through his kisses.

Slowly..You can feel your lips started to get numb and your strength of struggling and hiitting him begins to worn out.

You feel like you're going to faint.

He was holding you against him tightly and his mouth wouldn't let you breath a single air.

Your hands that was clinching onto his board shoulder back. decreased it's strength and you stopped struggling.

Tears trekking down your cheeks and you just let him do whatever he wants with you untill he is satisfy.

But his kisses soften when he noticed you're giving in.

He lessen his hold around you still keeping you close.

He gave you a last soft kiss on your lips before parted away as he opened his eyes to the sight of your tears.

You lower your face as tears continued to fall.

He don't know exactly he was feeling at the moment.

But he somehow feels this aching pain deep down inside his heart as he was staring at how break down you were.

His hand came up and gently wipe the gleaming tears on your cheeks.

You flung your head away from his touch and puched his hand away.

You stepped back and then slapped him on the face.

his head flung to the side. He suck in his cheeks furiously beforen moistening his lips with his tongue.

YOU:" I hate you JUNGKOOK! I don't want to see you ever again!"

You dashed into your bedroom and locked yourslf in there.

His tongue poke the inside of the cheek that you had slapped.

His hand came up and wiped the slightly blooded scratch on his cheek.

He let out a small sigh before shifting his gaze toward your close bedroom door.

It was in the middle of the night when you came out of your room to get something to drink.

The living room was dark with little light shines from the moon outside the window.

As you stepped out, you almost curse when you saw a figure lying on the sofa.

You thought it was JImin but when you take a closer look, it wasn't

it was.... JungKook.

Your beating heart rumbled through your chest.

You:"WHY is he still doing here?"