CHAPTER 6

You made your way over to the kitchen and in the darkness, you can make out JUngKook's back standing behind the counter.

YOU:"JungKook?"

He stopped moving and stood still.

You:"JungKook? What are you going?"

He turned around to face you.

In his hand. Was a bloody knife.

Your heart dropped immediately.

He's....Not JungKook.

With no hesitation, you sprinted out of the kitchen and down the hall, heading toward the living room.

No matter how fast you ran, the hallway seems to get longer and longer.

Suddenly a hand reached out from a corner and grabbed onto you, pulling you into the corner.

You screamed, shutting your eyes and hit whoever that person is with all your might as the person was trying to hold you tight.

???:"Hey,hey.shh.shh! It's me, JungKook."

Your struggling stopped immediately and you opened your eyes to the sight of JungKook's face right in of you.

Your heart cried out painfully and you throw yourself into him, hugging him so tight like there's no tomorrow.

His arms came around you and squeezed you tightly into his embrace.

You:"I...Was so scare.."

You managed to break out from your choked throat.

He pulled back and kissed your forehead before reating his forehead against it.

JK:"If i'm still here, I won't ever let anyone hurt you. Alright."

You nodded constanly as his thumbs wiped your gleaming tears that had trailed down your cheeks.

JK:"Why didn't you stay in the room?"

You:"Because you're not there."

You heard JungKook grunted angrily.

JK:"Your're making it hard on me okay Y/N. It's dangerous out here.

You:"and how do I suppose to know that? I woke up and you're gone so i came down to look for you.! didn't know that there's a man that intruded into the house."

He let out multipe sighs before pulling you into his embrace again.

JK:"He haven't hurt you didn't he?"

His voice was so soft but worried at the same time.

You shook you head against his firm chest.

You:"No..I saw him in the kitchen then ran here."

Your voice begins to choke.

YOU:"JungKook..I thought that you...You..."

He kissed your cheek and then his kisses trailed down to your neck before he rested his chin on your shoulder.

JK:"I'll get you out of here safe and sound. I already called the police,They're on their way."

You nodded and he pulled back.

JK:"I was planning to lure him out since you're here with me now, we need to get out to the car. stay close to me alright."

YOU nodded. He slides in fron of you and peek out to the hallway.

You held onto his waist tightly, staying as close as possible to him. When he spotted no one, He slowly stepped out to the hallway with you following so close behind.