CHAPTER 3

JK:"what if i don't?"

His bold, harsh words stabbed you in the heart.

You should have listened to your mind instead of your stupid heart.

V:(gawk)" You don't?"

Jungkook sneered arrogantly.

JK:" Why would I? I had no one to play with so i play with her."

Your eyes filled with tears. You don't even know why you're tearing up.

You hate him.

You hate him. You HATE him. YOu HATE HIM.

JH:"Y/N! What are you doing here?"

JungKook and V turned their head toward the door when they heard J-hope called your name.

You turned around to see J-Hope, Suge, Rap Monster and Jin coming toward your way.

The door flung open behind you and JungKook stopped at the sight of you outside the door. V came right behind him.

You looked over your shoulder to meet JungKook in the eyes.

His arrogant expresion doesn't even change after seeing you.

You blinked your eyes away as tears fall and you ran off, pushing through the other four boys.

They called you but you didn't turn back.

They turned back to JungKook and V with a blank, cofuse expression.

V ran his fingers through his hair.

V:"Ooh...boy."

JungKook remain silent and then turned back into the practice room.

V gawked and rushed in front of JungKook.

V:"you're not going after her?"

JungKook grabbed his jacket off the floor.

JK:"Do i have to?"

V:(Jaw dorp)"do you have to? Of course you have to! You just made her cry!"

JK:(smirk)"It's not my fault if she think of me differently."

V went speechless. He stood there and just watched as JungKook grabbed his backpack and headed out, ignoring all the hyungs at the door.

Jimin, J-hope and V were spying on JungKook throughout the next day.

V:" look at him he's acting as if nothing had happed after he had made Y/N cried all night."

JM:"So he said that he doesnt like Y/N?

V:(nod)"that's what came out from that bad mouth of hid."

JH:"tsk he is just being stubborn! like, really? If you don't like someone why would you go bother them foe? it's so obvious already that he like her!"

V:(clap his)"so true! He said he don't like her but then why he did that to her?"

That caught Jimin's attention.

JM:"Did what to her?"

Jh:"Jin hyung told us that he saw them both, With his two beautifl eyes, toethetr the snack room last week."

JH:"he didn't know wxactly what had happen but Y/N was sitting on the table while JungKook was hugging her so tight his arms."

JH: "when he interrupted them, She ran off and JungKook is back to being...JungKook."

JM:"JungKook was hugging Y/N?"

V and J-hope both nodded innocently.

Jimin has gone quiet.