Christmas!🎄 Dazai x Reader x Atsushi x Ranpo Oneshot

Start from the beginning

"There's a party?" You asked.

"Yes! Aren't you coming?" Atsushi asked. "It will be held at the office tomorrow."

"......... sorry, but I have to meet a friend on that day," you lied. You didn't feel like going. After all, you had a feeling that you will be all alone at the party just like earlier at the agency.

"Really?" Ranpo asked. He opened his eyes and looked at you with a serious expression. "Okay then. I'll have more sweets to enjoy later!"

You all went to a bookstore first since Ranpo had insist on going there to get some horror stories. You're currently with Dazai since Ranpo and Atsushi had gone missing after you've entered the shop. Since you two had no business in there, both of you went out to wait. Dazai left you since he said that he needs to go somewhere. While waiting, you were daydreaming about... All kinds of stuffs.

"Want some ice cream, [y/n]-chan?" Dazai went to your side and put the sweet in front of you. You nodded. "Let's share then," he said and pulled the ice cream to his mouth and lick it. You wanted to refuse but you really feel like eating one now so you agreed.

"Here but don't hold it. I want to feed you," Dazai put the ice cream in front of your face and you lick it. Dazai, being a bad guy slowly lift the ice cream higher and higher that requires you to tip toe to lick the ice cream. You stopped and looked at Dazai, annoyed.

"Sorry. It's just cute to see you trying your best to lick the ice cream," Dazai chuckled while you just stared at him with a are you kidding me look. Once again, the ice cream is in front of you and you happily enjoy it. Suddenly, Dazai joined too. His face was so near to yours that you could even feel his breath a little. Your cheeks reddened as you didn't expect your crush to do that. You didn't realise that you were staring at him though.

"Oh, you have some-" Dazai leaned closer to you. "Here," he licked below your lips.

"Sweet~" he smirked.

Embarrassed, you push him away and covered your face with one hand. On the other hand, Dazai was enjoying the ice cream on his own.

"(Y/n), care to watch horror story with me?" Ranpo showed up and asked, showing a disc titled Conjuring 2. You immediately had goosebumps when you saw that.

"Err.. No thank you," you gulped. "Where's Atsushi?"

"Guess," Ranpo dragged the word.

"Is he in the toilet?" You pointed at the direction to the toilet.

"I didn't expect you guy answer that but... Nope. Turn to your back," Ranpo sighed. You did as told.

"Rawrrr...." Atsushi said while both of his hand was curled like a cute tiger.

Well

Well... He looked more like a kitten than a tiger though. His voice gradually became softer and his face became redder and redder.

You hold your laughter and wanted to pinch Atsushi's checks for being so cute. Dazai almost chocked the biscuit (the cone) and kept coughing while laughing.