Almost captured.

The sun was overcasting over the horizon sky as light finally began to stream though the bout lighting up the room where the men were held captured. The men could be heard whistling as the boat rocked on the waters.  The prisons inside the shadow cased room  were starting to wake up.

"Seriously, I'm hungry then a horse in the stables , this is pure torture!" Prince Raj yelled out as he pouted in his little corner. Though he was stopped as Obi shook his head. "Your going to have to wait." His hand was placed on the others prince Shoulder. "Zen have we thought of a plan yet." Though as he asked this question it seems Zen shook his head. "I-I don't know." 

Suddenly sound of a stomach growling came into the clearing., as a young mage blushed as he placed his hand on his stomach. "I'm hungry too." though in the middle of the room. Kija looked around and placed his clawed hand upon his face. "I'm too worried about the princess to be worried about food."

"A princess!" Everyone except the happy hungry bunch chimed in.  Hak looked around and paused, "Nice going white snake, Now everyone on this boat knows about her secret identity, you know going hiding from everyone was for a reason." Kija glared and looked at Hak "My name is Kia-ja, not white snake you fool."  Suddenly Yoon intervened in between the two, "Enough you two, we have worse things to think about at the moment instead of petty Nicknames!"

Suddenly the door opens. as a guard comes in with food. "Here, we cant let you die yet so eat." the guard tossed a sloppy mess in front of each and closed the doors. 

"Food!" The ignorant Prince with brown hair calls out. "Don't touch it." Yoon commented as he pushed it away. "That food before is drugged with a herb that will knock you out until next sunrise, Do not touch it."

The prince looked at the food and groaned. "So no what what do we do." He grumbled with a unsatisfied sigh.

MEANWHILE BACK BY YONA.

The Princess searched high and low as she carefully walked through the town, searching for weapons and clues that could help her. though the more she searched, the less she found. Sighing lightly the female shook her head. "I know there has to be something or someone that can help out.. what about you Ao."

Looking around the village she noticed as woman were scarese, not many walked out afraid of being capture,  just like the others were. "Why.. why is it they were taken,  please king Hiryuu ..please show me a sign there has to be someway to find them in this mess."

S

uddenly it seems that as looked ip her prayers to the legendary dragon was answered, a brightnlight shown in the distance as a boat came in sight with men standing upon the docks.

"That must be where they are being held , come on  Ao lets go check it out." She then looked up at the sky and smiled "Thank you king Hiryuu,  your help is most greatful."

♡//And i stop here ❤ what do younthink will happen next?? Make some guesses on the comments , all will be revealed next chapter.\\♡