Flashback * how it all started.*

They now found the Green dragon that they searched hard and long for, Though it seems he was not willing to follow as he felt his title of Ryuu was more a burden to his life then a destiny. Yona did not want to give up on him though. But she bides his wishes as it was the right thing to do only to find him to give in and follow.

The princess found herself hiding away from the guards around the City as she was afraid of being discovered. Hak and Yoon were by her side. Or at least they were? When Yona turned around she found herself looking at two spots that were now empty . "Hak?... Y-Yoon?"  Well that was strange, it's not like them at all to disappear, especially from her side? Looking around, Yona felt her heart beat race as something seemed way off now. 

"H-Hak? .. Yoon?, Wait Shin-ah?" She looked around frantically.  there was not reply , nor any site of them. The princess became worried. "Somethings not right?" Yona decided to head back to the camp ground. But when she did, the red haired female came to a sight of a golden and Green dragon to be missing?" "Jea-ha?.. Zeno?" There was no reply. A cold wind seemed to fill the dark silence. 

Yona felt herself to panic, no reply from Hak, Yoon,Jea-ha, Zeno of Shin-ah? So who did that leave left? Yona thought about if for a moment and then remembered as certain bug phobic Dragon , wait he was supposed to be the little food shop down in the city corner, maybe , just maybe the Red haired Forgotten hime will find him?

Quickly as fast as he legs could run Yona found herself rushing over to the stand to see that he is gone from sight. "Ki-ja!" Yona yelled out as she only had a few people look at her , and then turned around to continue on with their work.

Something was wrong, Way wrong, none of the Happy hungry bunch wouldn't leave like this. First the girls, and now the group. "What do I do?" Yona felt herself feeling worried , Right now she was all alone and anything could happen at any moment?

                                                             MEANWHILE 

It was Dark  , a few certain Legends were starting to wake up.

"Ow my head ughh what on earth happened?"  Looking around Ki-ja found himself in a dark room with light light and many different faces,  Only to find and feel that his hands were placed behind him with rope that was tight.

"Little Miss, I don't want to get up right now, 5 more minutes please?" Zeno spoke up as he was just starting to wake up. "Ehh? what?" she noticed that Yona was no were in sight, only new passengers and darkness  

"Huh, what exactly is this?" Hak looked around him only to noticed that he was tied against a pillar with his hands around the base of the pillar it's self. "What??"

the other three males looked around them only to find they couldn't budge like the rest of their group was in the same predicament as well. Yoon was the first to speak up though. "Where is Yona?" 

Shin-ah looked around frantically and shook his head. Jea-ha looked as well and placed his head down. "Don't tell me, the Princess is not here and were stuck like trapped prisoners here?"

All now lowered their heads and sighed except for Hak was bound and determined to get out and back to his princess. 

Suddenly strange voices came from the clearing. 

"Would you Stop struggling Zen your going to make this worse!" ???

"I think it would be well advised if you listened to your guard your highness your only making these Ropes tighter as you move. "???

"I Can't be in this right now! Where is this place anyway?" ???

"Zen, you were always a stubborn person, but listen for once stop moving as your just tightening all these ropes more."???

Suddenly that didn't seem to be the only voices that they heard on the right side of them, others talked as well.

"Alibaba w-where are we?" ??

"I'm not sure but these ropes sure seem to be tight."??

"Would you two calm down, Yelling isn't going to help us." ??

"I really don't like this dark, can someone turn the lights on or s-something."???

The dragons , thunder beast and Herbalist looked at one another and paused as these voices came from the darkness.

Until Zeno called out. "Yay new Friends, Hello is anyone else in here!"

{ note from writer, not everything is canon and wont be, no rude comments please.}