Chapter 11: - When one plan fails another one come upon fate,

So I've been thinking about all the comments I've received from viewers and I'll try my best to add in what I can.
I hope I do alright and, enjoy.

Oh, and before I forget thank you to snow3bunny and farrah87 for the ideas I'll do my best to add what I can. ||Note this was supposed to be chapter 10 but I messed up and forgot to post this so this is now chapter 11||and I have an idea with this, I'm so sorry for the delay.

FLASHBACK: A Day and Hours before all this.

After moving the guards to a disregarded house, Morgiana made sure to block the prisoners from leaving before following Yona and Shirayuki out onto the road, that's where the princess found herself freezing up. She noticed a familiar face whom was riding a horse with a guard. He halted in the frozen spot as Yona rushed before him and glared.

"Yona?!" Soo-won spoke up as he was shocked.

Both Shirayuki and Morgiana looked at him as well.

As Yona's grip stiffened, then taking a deep breath she replied out. "Soo-wan I need your help"

..................

After a few moments, Yona explained what was going on. Though as she finished telling the story, it seems the king of Kouka turned his head and closed his eyes, of that of a stern ruler.

"Forgive me, but I cannot and will not allow myself to become involved in these types of affairs," Soo-Won spoke adamantly as he grabbed on his horse's reins pulling on it gently, as he began leading his horse to head out of the city.

Stricken with disbelief, Yona's face reddened as her anger welled up inside her like an angry island volcano ready to blow.

Morgiana and Shirayuki watched from the side unsure of just what to do, Until Yona made a bold choice, And bolted forward placing herself in Soo-Won's path, her eyes burning in rage, as she shot him an unnerving glare. "Enough!"

Yona shouted as she struggled to contain her anger. "Cannot get involved!? You took away my only family and now you can't get involved! You owe me this Soo-Won!"

Yona's eyes burned, seething with the hate she felt for him. Every inch of her body told her to run him through, to strike him down where he stood.

However now was not the time, right now she had to focus, her friends, her family were in danger, and killing Soo-Won would not save them. For the time being, she had to swallow her pride and do what must be done to save her family.

"Please Soo-Won! They have Hak too... So... if you won't do it for me then please do it for someone who you once called a friend."

Yona stood firm, she refused to move until he was convinced. and until he agreed to help, she was no longer the delicate, and sheltered little girl Soo-Won used to know.

The ferocity in her eyes caught Soo-Won off guard, he stood there not exactly sure how he should proceed. Though stunned and confused he could think of nothing to say to the crimson-haired princess before his eyes.

Before long Yona spoke out again. "Help me save my family Soo-Won. Help me save the people of this city. You are supposed to be their king. A true king protects his subjects! All of his subjects!"

The female looked around as she noticed both the Generals behind Soo-won, as they both looked at the princess with disbelief in their eyes. 

There in the blink of an eye stood a red-haired princess that was supposed to have fallen off a cliff and died, Or so that is what the rumor is, but here she stood Demanding help from the king.