Without Variation

Troian Bellisario is a geek.

She spends her spare time drawing manga and sticking things in her microscope.

She has never read a book that's less than 500 pages.

Her best friend - Lucy Hale - is Pavement Hill High's it girl.

Yet she is Pavement Hill High's nobody.

But when she gets into an accident, she looses her memories forever. All of a sudden Troian finds herself surrounded by people she has never seen before. Heck she can't even say her own name properly. And what's worst is that, everyone around her tries to explain to her who she used to be but she doesn't believe them.

So when she gets back in school her true colors take over her geeky personality. She says things that she has always kept to herself. Through out all of that, she finds herself short on trust.

Then there's the mystery boy, Keegan Allen. Everyone tells her that she used to hate him and that she should stay away from him. But for some reason, she finds herself opening up to him. Keegan Lucy, and her sister Liz are the only people she can trust.

Abused emotionaly and even physicaly by her family. Will she come out with the truth, without Variation? Or will she continue to bottle it all up. Follow Troian as she uncovers her dark past that she had always kept locked away.