School -Part 2

It wasn't until third period when I entered math, that I finally got to see the person I've been itching to see again. Lucy was dying to use the washroom and when I'd finally convinced her I was fine, she left.

As soon as I entered the noisy classroom the room went dead silent. He sat at the far back all by himself tapping on his cell phone. The silence must have hit him so he looked up from his phone and followed everyone's gazes until his eyes landed on me.

His icy blue eyes, the same pair I'd fantasized over every night and day. I knew I was gonna drown in them just like I did the first time I saw them. Whispers were exchanged while Everyone turn their attention to Keegan and then back at me.

"Is there something on my face?" The room went cold again and everyone quickly turned to their business. I went straight to Keegan who's shoulders were shaking in amusement- and sat at the empty seat next to him. The smell of his cologne is like a magnitude that anaesthetizes my mind.  

"Bellisario"

"Allen"

"Oh no you don't"

I jump at the sound of Lucy's voice. She stood at the entrance playing an angry expression. I pursed my lips and stared at Keegan who's eyes were wide with fright. My hand was grabbed by Lucy and she pulled me away to the only two seats available. Right In front of Keegan.

"Let me make it clear to you Troy, the guys a total dick."

"Come on Lucy he's right behind us"

"Yeah I can hear you Hale." A chill ran down my spine to the sound of his voice. I look back at him and he shoots me a panty dropping grin. I smile back and he leans forward to whisper at me. "She's a dick too"

Lucy whips around and send him a glare so cold he could freeze. His blue eyes widen and he slowly sits back up. Lucy switches her glare from Keegan to me "stay away from him Troy"

"It's Troian" Keegan says cutting her off from her next sentence. "Did I ask you Allen?" Lucy turns her whole body on the chair to face Keegan who shakes his head. "You see those two things that keep moving on your face?"

"You mean my mouth" Keegan replies with a sparse expression.

"Yeah. That. Keep em closed."

"But I-

"SHUT" Lucy whispers loudly. Her left hand was mimicking a closed mouth and it was right in front of his face. The poor boy.

I took her hand and turned her around to face the classroom. I throw Keegan an apologetic smile and then face Lucy with an 'I'm gonna kill you' stare. She rolls her eyes and opens her books right on cue as the tardy bell rang and the teacher walks in.

*****

Sorry this is so late and once again short. I promise I'll do better in the next one. Please vote comment and follow me so you know when I update. And don't forget to comment and let your friends know about the book.