Prologue-His parents are dead, and ours arent

AN:/
Hey guys, there's like 6 of you guys who were pleading for me to write this book. It was just an idea I had and thought I should write it down before I forget it. But it seemed to have caught your attention so here it goes.

|||||||||||

I clutched my bag tighter as I wait for my ride to arrive. Blinking at the clock on the huge tower across from me as I heave a sigh. It was 8:43 pm and we only had 17 more minutes to get home. By 'we' I meant me and my sister.

She's late again. Ever since Beth started to see that Emo guy- Seth, on front street who delivers news papers for a living, she's been out of her game.

Beth is what you would call a perfect child. Straight A's, perf attendance record, the girl has her own hall of fame filled with achievements and awards. But that's all one can really see when they look at her.

Only I and Seth know what Beth is truly like. In fact if my parents would let her have her way, she'd be walking around with ripped leather pants and leather jackets and purple hair. Beth loves rock music and she dreams of piercing her body till death. My sister is a Goth. It's all I see when we're alone at home watching reruns of Superwoman. It's who she is, and I love her that way.

But my parents would hang me and Beth and themselves before they let her get a second ear piercing. Seth is Beth's secret boyfriend, she hasn't told mom and dad about him yet. The day they find out about him will be the beginning of world war 3.

A bicycle chimes down the road and a smile creeps up on my face as my sister yells yoo-hoo while waving her hand on the back seat of the vintage bicycle Seth drives. Beth kicks herself off the bike and Seth laughs turning around surrounding her a couple of times before giving her a kiss.

"Okay break it up, keep it pg." I say sarcastically and pull on the back seat of Seth's bicycle. Beth pecks Seth's cheeks before taking my hand and running the opposite direction towards her car. From the corner of my eye I saw the clock tick to 8:50 and I groan.

"Come on your gonna make us late"

My eyebrows furrow and I snap my hand away from her grasp. "I wasn't the one who ran off with my secret boyfriend to god knows where you guys go when your alone"

"We went to see his mom"

"How cute, looks like his mom is more accepting than our parents will ever be"

"Yah, cuz his parents are dead and ours aren't"

With that she turns and crosses the road leaving me behind. I stood there looking at Seth happily drive by me.

I snap my neck towards my sister screaming and running after her. "Hey Beth I've got an idea. We should-

I stopped mid tracks and looked to my right as a pick up truck shines it's light on me, horns beeping. In my head I was running, but physically I was being thrown meters from my spot.

Beth, I've got an Idea. We should have superwoman kill our parents so we can be happy like Seth.