Chapter 18

The bell of Chorong house is rang. She's become weird. She step to the door and look who is coming to her house at the night.

"Hi Chorong" the man said when he saw Chorong.

"Ouh! Luhan. What are you doing at my home and when you comeback here?" Chorong asked.

"Why? Can't I?"

"No. It's not what I mean but you should at China. Don't you?"

"Yes. But I'm on vacation with my family at here. So, I think I should visited you"

"Okay. Come in. Wait for a minutes. I will make a cup of tea for us"

"Okay"

After a minutes, Chorong is bringing two cup of tea. Luhan smiled.

"Thanks Chorong"

"Just a small matter. So, you are still working at your dad company?"

"No. I have my own company. Not a big like my dad. Yea, I'm starting last year"

"Wow! Congratulations! Your wife must proud of you"

"As you see"

"I-" the bell rang again. Chorong become more weird. Who the person this time? She open the door and Suho appeared.

"Babe. What are you doing here?" She never expected that Suho will coming this night.

"Why? Aren't you happy to see me here?"

"No. I'm just shocked. Come in"
Suho held Chorong arm. Chorong feel uncomfortable cause she still have any guest. Suho saw Luhan at the living room. Chorong is knowing what in his mind.

"He-"

"I see you have a guest. So, I'm better waited you at the room. Have a good time with HIM"

Ouh no! He was misunderstanding me. I know this thing will happened. What should I do now? Should I going to my room? No no. Just let him be. I'll explain later.

"He is your husband?" Luhan asked.

"Yes. He was just arrived from Korea"

"I think I should get going now. It seems like your husband is missing you a lot"

"Y-yea. I'm sorry. Maybe we can meet for the next time. Please tell Yuri unnie I miss her" Luhan smiled and get out from Chorong house.

Now, I need to persuade him. Aishh! He just like a kid. Why he don't tell me he want to be here.

"Babe. Are you mad at me?" Chorong take a place beside Suho.

"No"

"Then talk to me please. I know you're mad with me because the man that you see earlier. Am I right"

"Good. You know your fault"

"Babe. Please look at me"
Suho still with his phone.

"Okay now let me explain but can you please look at me? I don't like when I'm talking, you're with your phone" Chorong let out a heavy sight. Why Suho being a stubborn man.

Chorong got an idea. She take a Suho phone and hiding behind her. Suho just let he be.

"Fine. What do you want explain to me?" Chorong success. She made Suho turn to her.

"Okay firstly, the man that you saw is married already. He have one kids. He is my old friend. And if you think I love him, you're wrong. My heart just for Kim Suho"

"Glad to hear that. I thought, he was your boyfriend but I admitted, I more handsome than him" Chorong hit Suho chest and laughed.

"You're too much Mr Kim. So, can you forgive me?" Chorong make a cute face.