Chapter 6

@ home

Chorong pov

I have to make a dinner alone. He told me that Sehun and Hayoung were visit our home and also have a dinner with us. But it's ok cause I like cook.

Someone hug me from back. "Chagiya let me go. I have to cook before both of them come here" I tried to pull his arms but he was too strong. Lastly, I give up and just let him do.

"Thanks chagi" he said. "For what" I ask again. "For being my wife" I turn and face him. "I want to thanks you too for being my husband" I'm blushing. We hug each other.

Suddenly,

The bell rang

I was about go and open the door but he grabbed my hand. "Why?" I ask. "Let me do it and you can continue your work" he said. Fortunately, I have nampyeon(husband) like him. He go and open the door and I continue my work.

End pov

Sehun: Anyeong hyung.

Hayoung: Anyeong oppa. Where is Chorong unnie.

Suho: She's in kitchen.

Hayoung: Geurae. I'll help her. Bye.

Suho: Sure.

Sehun: Be careful chagi.

Hayoung: Nae!

Sehun: Hyung I wanna tell you something. Let's go to the backyard.

Suho just nodded and follow him.

®

®

®

Hayoung: Unnie! What are doing!

She approached Chorong.

Chorong: Omo!! Yah! Oh Hayoung! You make me shocked.

Hayoung: Chuckle. Mianhae unnie. BTW what can I help you?

Chorong: Emmm...? You just need to washed a vegetable and fruit.

Hayoung: Yehet!

Meanwhile at backyard

Suho: Ok. What you want tell me?

Sehun: We died hyung.

Suho: Why? We still healthy and strong. Why we should died?

Sehun: No hyung -.-

Suho: So?

Sehun: I mean Krystal. Your ex- girlfriend. She's back from London and Kai told me that she want you back.

Flashback

Krystal: Oppa I want go to London.

Suho: You left me alone. You know I can't live without you chagi.

Krystal: I'm sorry oppa. I have someone with me. He handsome, kindly, rich, loving. He always take care of me and many things about him I love it not like you oppa!! You always with your friends!

Suho: Mwo! For your information I spend time more with you then my friends. If they ask me out with them I more choice spend time with you. You don't remember? Or you have an amnesia huh!!!

Krystal: Don't find me again. I don't want to see your ugly face again Kim Suho!!

Suho: Ok. Just go on. Who want to see your ugly face too. Geez!

She run and left Suho. Started from that they never met each other until now

End flashback

Suho: Mwo!

Sehun: Yes hyung. I'm not lying.

Suho: Eotokhae. You should help me.

Sehun: Ok if I can help you I'll help. I also tell the 10 wolf too. Maybe they can help you.

Suho: Thanks.

Sehun: Fighting hyung.

Suddenly, Hayoung call them.

Hayoung: Oppa, chagi let's eat.

@ dining table

Chorong: So. Sehun Hayoung why you come here. As I know if don't have anything you too won't come here.

Sehun: Actually, I just want to tell you two that Hayoung was pregnant. And I'm  being a dad soon.

Chorong: Chincha! Hayoung. Why you don't tell me earlier?

Hayoung: I'm just shy to tell you unnie. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disappointed you.

Chorong: Gwenchana. I'm understand.

Suho: BTW chukahae Sehun Hayoung.

They continue eat the food.

Sehun: Mmmm..yummy. The food so delicious. Fortunate you hyung have a wife like Chorong noona.

Hayoung: Ehemm! Uhuks!

Suho: It seems one of we jealous.

They turn to Hayoung.

Hayoung: What?

All: Laugh.

"

"

"

After Sehun and Hayoung go to their home.

In room

Suho: Chagiya.

Chorong: Yes.

Suho: Sehun must be happy now cause he get a child soon.

Chorong: Of course he happy. Why you said like that?

Suho: Emmm? Just-

Chorong cut his words.

Chorong: I'm understand now. You want a child too right?

Suho just nodded.

(Author:  Wow oppa you think she want give a child for you?  Suho: Shut up you. Do your work and please don't bother me again. Author: Aishh chincha. Geez. You scolding me. You know I'm an author. Anytime I can make Chorong left you as a Krystal. Suho: I'm sorry. Just forget it.)

Back to the story

Chorong: I'm sorry chagi. I can't give you.

Author: Laugh.

Suho: Yah! Why you always bother me.

Suho: But chagi-

Chorong: No. I'm not ready.

Suho get out from their room and go to living room but Chorong pulled his hand and whisper something.

Chorong: Chagiya. I'm just kidding. Who don't want have a kids right? Let's do it.

Suho chuckle. He open Chorong pajamas button and....

Author: I can't continue. Mianhae. You can imagine right.

BTW I'm done for this chapter. I hope you like it. Thanks for support my story.

#MASHIE에이핑크