Chapter 1

Suho pov

"What?!" I shouted. "Mom I won't get married. You know I'm still young. I want to have fun with my friends". I said angrily.

"No Suho you have to get married. You can have fun with your wife after you get married".

"No mom I still won't"

"Ok if you won't get married you will lose everything like a credit card, your love car and everything"

"What?! How can you said like that for your son"

"I'm still with my decision"

"Appa help me" I said to my appa who playing with his iPhone.

"No I can't help you son cause your mom wouldn't change her decision"

"Eomma please. You want me to get married with someone I don't love. I don't know her too. Please mom I begged you"

"I know little by little you will fall in love with her after you get married with her" My mom still with her decision.

"Fine mom if your decision like that. But you and appa never see your first grandchild cause I never touched her. Never!!" I said and go to my room.

"Yah! Kim Jumyeon!!" I heard she yelled at me. I just ignored.

End pov

Chorong pov

"Chorong come here". My mom called.

"Why mom?" I ask happily.

"Rongie ah. You love me?" My mom ask.

"Of course I love you. I will do anything for you" I said weirdly.

"If you love me you have to get married with someone"

"Huh? I don't understand mom"

"Just....I want you to get married". My face 100% change.

"But why mom. I'm still young and I'm still study "

"You don't love me?"

"No mom but I can't accept your decision"

"Appa you want me to get married too?"

"Yes it's good for you"

"But why I have to get married?".
"I can't explain to you baby sorry"

"Ok I'll try if you said it's good for me"

"Yea that's my baby". My parents give their hug for me.

"Mom I go to my room first"

"Ok baby". I go to my room and lock the door. I cry silently cause I don't want to disappointed my parents.

At Morning

Suho pov

As usual I take a shower and straight to my campus. Today I don't eat the breakfast cause I still mad with my parents.
I start my car and drive to my campus.

At campus

Yah! Who took my place. I always put my car at there but someone took first. Aishh! I see white BMW at there.

I know it must be A Jerk Girl car.
I have an idea. I put my car in front her car and go to my class for the first lesson.

I enter my class. As usual the girls always starring at me except A Jerk Girl. She always with her book. And now she took my place again. I always sit there. What the he'll of she. "Yah! Get up from my sit". I said to her but she just continue read her book.

"Yah! Are you unheard me! Why you so jerk! I yell at her.

"I heard you. My ears still clear" "

"Really. So get up from my sit" I said with my poker face.

"Your sit? Did you see your name here? Nothing right. So it's up to me then"

"Aishh! Why you so annoyed" I said while I sit beside her. Suddenly, Prof. Hwang enter the class.

Prof. Hwang: So class, shall we start the lesson?

All: Nae!

So. How's my story. Is it good. Sorry if wrong grammar. I hope you understand. ACTUALLY THIS IS MY 4TH FF.

#MASHIE에이핑크