Chapter 15

Chorong and her daughter are watching the television together. They're really love watching the movie. Especially, disney movie. Lea love a barbie movie. She have some collection of the barbie.

"Baby. I want to talk with you"

"What's again mom?" Her eyes still focus on the television. Chorong become mad looking at her daughter.

"Lea Kim! Please look at me when I'm talk to you or should I stop the movie?"

"No mom. Ok. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude" Lea down her head.

"Why you asked uncle- ouh, I mean your daddy. Why you asked him to bring you at the theme park? I can bring you there whenever you want. Just tell me. No need to bother your daddy"

"Why mom? Can't I?"

"No. It's not what I mean. Just-"

"Fine. You can tell him that I'm not in the mood to go there tomorrow" Lea continued watched the movie.

"Baby. Let me explain to you" Chorong hold Lea hand and she's trying to persuade her daughter.

"No need mom. I'm understand you"

"Ok. I'm sorry. We will go to the theme park with your daddy tomorrow. Are you happy now?"

"Yes I do. Thank you very much mom. I love you so much. Can I have a kiss?" Chorong smiled and kiss Lea.

"What about me? Can I have a kiss too?" Lea kiss her mom. They're continued watching the movie while having some popcorn.

🌸🌸🌸

"Lea! Please be hurry. Your dad is coming" Chorong shouted.

"I do mom!" Lea is running from her room.

Knock knock!

Someone knock the door. Chorong open up the door. Suho is standing in front of the door with his sweet smiled.

"Are you ready guys"

"Yes daddy. I'm super ready. I'm very excited to go there"

"Wow! baby. You look more beautiful with this outfit. You too Chorong" he look at Chorong who smiled to him.

"Thank you. You too. Nice outfit"

"Thank you. Let's go"

They're get in the car and heading to the theme park. A long the journey, Lea spoke make her parents laughed at her. She doesn't stop for awhile.

20 minutes later, they arrived at the theme park. Today is too many people here. Lea look very excited. Suho park his car and they're step in the theme park.

"Wow! Mom. Many people are here. This is the best place ever. Ouh! Look at there mom! The barbie! and the fairy too"

"Yes baby. You can take some pictures with them"

"Really! Let's go mom dad" Lea hold her parents hand.

After changing their outfit, Suho and Lea get in the pool. Chorong just waited at the side.

"Lea mom! Come and join us" Chorong look at him. She shook her head.

"You want me to fetch you dear?"
Suho walking to Chorong. Chorong step back. But Suho grab her hand.

"Suho please. I don't want to. Just go with Lea"

"No without you. I want to complete my small family. I have a daughter but I don't have a wife"

"Just married"

"I'll married soon. Don't worry" Chorong can't believe what she heard just now.

"Are you serious man?"

"Yes I'm. Why? Are you jealous?"

"No" Chorong look away.

"Aww...you look jealous honey. Ok. Don't worry. If I will married, you're the first one to be my wife" Chorong is blushing hard.

"You look cute when your cheek become red"

"No. I'm not. Today is the hot day"

"You could lying everyone but not me. I know you very well Chorong. Just look at you by your face and I know everything about you"

"Please shut your mouth grandpa"

"Ok. I will do everything for you grandma"

"Aishh!!" Suho laughed.

"Eomma!" The kid shouted and crying.

Suho and Chorong run to their daughter. Lea face become red. The other kid kept crying. Chorong know something incomplete with Lea. Lea look very mad at the kid. The kid mom has been persuade her son.

"You do something Lea?" Chorong asked.

"Yes aunty. She slapped me! It's very hurt. Look at my face. It become red"

"I'm sorry dear. Please forgive my daughter. I know it's her fault. Could you forgive her?" The boy pull her mom hand and go away.

"What you have done Lea?"

"Why mom? I'm just fight for myself! He start first"

"But Lea-"

"You know what mom. He said you're the bitch and just flirting with other man out there. He said I don't have a daddy!"

"Just that? I thought you're being more mature Lea. Listen. I don't mind if the kid or the other people talked a bad thing about me but you shouldn't slapped him. He just a kid like you"

"Really! Fine. Just take him and treat him like your son. I know you don't love me anymore. You always care about your work. You leave me alone at home. You always late to fetch me from the school. You just let me eat the food by myself. You just thinking about your work. Work, work and work. You never thinking about my feelings. You're selfish. They're true. You such a bitch!"

Pang!!

Chorong slapped Lea. For the first time she hurt her daughter. Lea is more crying and Chorong neither.

"Park Chorong! You shouldn't slapped our daughter? She's still a kid" Suho hug Lea.

"No. She's not my daughter anymore. She's not my love Lea. Go away. I don't want to see her face anymore. You can out from my home!" Chorong go away with the tears. The kid just smirked from far.

...

Suho House

"Baby stop crying"

"No dad. It's all my fault. I shouldn't said that words to mom. She must be suffer now. I want to hugged her" she keep crying. Suho comfort her daughter. After a minutes, she slept on Suho lap.

Chorong House

Chorong was standing at the balcony. She also crying. She felt sorry for slapped her daughter. She didn't mean to hurt her daughter but this is too much. Why people kept saying a bad thing about her. She very sad.

Suddenly, she felt someone is back hugging her. She was about to go but the person too strong.

"Let me hugged you. I know you are not in good condition" the familiar voice. She turn and hugged the person tightly.

"Chagiya"

What happened?! Why Chorongie call him with that word? OMG! Did Chorongie are remember Suho? I can't tell you. Just wait for the next chapter ^^

Anyway, this is short updated. Sorry.

#MASHIE에이핑크